Rooting for the opponent

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Al Golden and anyone who supports him, directly or indirectly, with that ******** support the program line.

Wanna support the program? Quit prolonging the misery and remove the cancer from it immediately.

Advertisement
Like the administration, I am completely apathetic about the program at this point.

YEah, I don't even give a **** enough to root for or against the team. But I come here out of habit, and will certainly check the BottomLine throughout the day while I watch other teams play real football.

best case scenario:

Kaaya is a miracle worker despite Alfraud's incompetence, and we win the ACC and 10+ games. Alfruad then drops dead of a heart attack at season's end. Dorito cant take the Loss and follows him within a few days.

win win

since we know there isnt a chance in **** they will win 10+ and the ACC, then I hope they lose enough to get Alfruad fired or dead of a heart attack. whichever happens first

How the **** can you can yourself a real fan and openly root for the opponent....

If you're STILL asking this question and STILL can't reconcile the answer....then you're on the same mental level as the people that are currently running the program into the ground.

We are rooting for what's BEST FOR THE PROGRAM. We wouldn't have to root for losses if we didn't have the worst administration in the country running the show. You gung ho super fans realize that a 8 or 9 win season buys him not only more time but likely ANOTHER extension right?

Advertisement
How the **** can you can yourself a real fan and openly root for the opponent....

If you're STILL asking this question and STILL can't reconcile the answer....then you're on the same mental level as the people that are currently running the program into the ground.

We are rooting for what's BEST FOR THE PROGRAM. We wouldn't have to root for losses if we didn't have the worst administration in the country running the show. You gung ho super fans realize that a 8 or 9 win season buys him not only more time but likely ANOTHER extension right?

I'd burn my Cane shirts if that happened if they weren't so comfortable and soft. Honestly, that's the only reason I still put any on.

Short of another school stealing Al from us, I believe we are saddled with him. The administration doesn't care about the progrum.

Advertisement
I was a canes fan long before Al and will be one Long after he is gone and him and Dorito are of ******* each other's pussies

Advertisement
Back