Rooting for the opponent

Advertisement
I want Golden to make it absolutely impossible for the inept shysters at UM to continue employing him. Whatever that takes is what I'm rooting for. I sure as **** won't be sitting there like a ****** hoping that fat ****** will magically become a winner.

I can hardly stand the irony of the #CanesFart dorks who didn't give a single **** about how Miami strapped itself to a rocket aimed at the bottom of a toilet, trying to make other people feel bad for wanting UM to succeed. You people don't possess a shred of critical thinking ability. So instead of supporting the University by deciding what was best for it on a case by case basis, and holding UM accountable for the awful decisions it's made, you decided to become mouth breathing shills. Parroting the UM company line because you thought that blind loyalty and total obedience (no matter how incompetent the people that you gave that loyalty and obedience to are) were admirable and what makes somebody a fan, not to mention a super one at that. You thumped your chest about how "The U Invented Swagger" and then didn't give a **** when some ACC trash bent UM over and rawdogged them on national television. Who cares? Blake James gave you a shout out on Twitter. Golden wouldn't fire any of his knuckle dragging assistants? Who cares, you can't criticize him AND get your, "IStandWithTheU" hashtag off the ground. You had to be all-in.

The people rooting against UM to get this fat pile of crap fired should feel bad? Fine. You know who should feel worse? You. Because it was you ******* losers who traded any expectation or demand for even slightly above average performance for the right to suckle at UM's *** and get gassed on being super fans. You put them in the position in the first place. You dopes saw some doughy loser with nice hair and thought, "Bro, this is the next Nick Saban bro. Nah **** that, this guy is better than Nick Saban." And boom. That's all it took. You wanted it so bad. A couple lines at a presser and next thing you know you're at home laying on your bed, head on the heels of your hands sighing deeply as you look at the Al Golden poster on your wall. Who cares if Virginia kicked the **** out of UM regularly? Look at those dreamy eyes. Who cares if he fielded the worst defenses in UM history? He had a binder with stupid *** buzzwords that made your **** tingle. **** you even went to the gym for a week to get in shape on the off chance you ever bumped into Golden and he asked you to come over to watch Netflix and chill with your shirts off.

You actively supported backing that dog into a corner and now you want to complain when it wants to bite. I hope Miami loses enough games to get Golden and company fired. And every loss beyond that is just a bonus kick in the balls for you idiots who enabled and supported everything that has led to this point. You deserve every bit of it.

I want Golden to make it absolutely impossible for the inept shysters at UM to continue employing him. Whatever that takes is what I'm rooting for. I sure as **** won't be sitting there like a ****** hoping that fat ****** will magically become a winner.
Canes fans should storm the field after every loss at home (WTHs idea).

How the **** can you can yourself a real fan and openly root for the opponent....

If you're STILL asking this question and STILL can't reconcile the answer....then you're on the same mental level as the people that are currently running the program into the ground.

We are rooting for what's BEST FOR THE PROGRAM. We wouldn't have to root for losses if we didn't have the worst administration in the country running the show. You gung ho super fans realize that a 8 or 9 win season buys him not only more time but likely ANOTHER extension right?

Once again for the eleventh million hundred thousand time, what does rooting for the other team solve? Is that going to make mia fire Golden? I guess every who doesn't turn their back on the program doesn't want whats best for the program either.

How do any of u arm chair quarterbacks even know whats best for the program anyway? I bet half the people on here was also cheering for butch to be fired also. Why the **** yall keep throwing around this, some of us want 8 wins ****. Nobody wants 8 wins. We want a fuc king natl title. We want to win every game we play.

Advertisement

I get a kick out of the morons rooting for Golden to win 10 games this year like that will make everything better. Fcking idiots the whole lot of them.

They're so dumbed down that they think 10 wins in a season is some sort of epic high water mark. Just for point of reference, middling program Vag Tech won 10+ games 11 times in 13 seasons very recently. Yet they won nothing of any significance during that time frame and will be forever looked at as a middle of the road program. AND THEY WON 10+ GAMES 11 FCKING TIMES!!!

These morons are praying for 10 wins in Golden's 5th season when he's a proven fcking loser who, if he somehow manages to fluke out one 10 win season, will then revert to being a devout loser. 10 wins isn't some sort of high water mark, morons. It'll likely get you rated 15th at the end of the season. That's what these idiots want even though that will only prolong the misery.

They're willing to trade one final 15th ranking for another several years of crap under Golden. They're the same kind of guys who would try to make friends with the guy fcking their wife because he agreed to stop fcking her in front of his kids.

I somehow missed the part were never rooting against miami meant we want 8-9 wins and we like golden

Only a moron wants the team to go 0-12

Only a moron wants the team the team the team to go 12-0

How the **** can you can yourself a real fan and openly root for the opponent....

If you're STILL asking this question and STILL can't reconcile the answer....then you're on the same mental level as the people that are currently running the program into the ground.

We are rooting for what's BEST FOR THE PROGRAM. We wouldn't have to root for losses if we didn't have the worst administration in the country running the show. You gung ho super fans realize that a 8 or 9 win season buys him not only more time but likely ANOTHER extension right?

Once again for the eleventh million hundred thousand time, what does rooting for the other team solve? Is that going to make mia fire Golden? I guess every who doesn't turn their back on the program doesn't want whats best for the program either.

How do any of u arm chair quarterbacks even know whats best for the program anyway? I bet half the people on here was also cheering for butch to be fired also. Why the **** yall keep throwing around this, some of us want 8 wins ****. Nobody wants 8 wins. We want a fuc king natl title. We want to win every game we play.

Once again for the 4 billionth time....WINS ARE LOSSES AT THIS POINT. The concept that is sailing right over your head is the parameters within which the INEPT INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATION operates within. Their definition of "meeting expectations" or a "successful season" is somewhere in the area of 8 wins.

You add that to the fact we are already play a RIDICULOUSLY EASY SCHEDULE...and well...if I need to continue to explain further you're probably employed by the administration at the University of Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'd burn my Cane shirts if that happened if they weren't so comfortable and soft. Honestly, that's the only reason I still put any on.

You can take it to the bank and place any bets you want...if Golden were to accidentally win 9 games this year he'd be rewarded with ANOTHER extension and probably a statue somewhere on campus.

I get a kick out of the morons rooting for Golden to win 10 games this year like that will make everything better. Fcking idiots the whole lot of them.

They're so dumbed down that they think 10 wins in a season is some sort of epic high water mark. Just for point of reference, middling program Vag Tech won 10+ games 11 times in 13 seasons very recently. Yet they won nothing of any significance during that time frame and will be forever looked at as a middle of the road program. AND THEY WON 10+ GAMES 11 FCKING TIMES!!!

These morons are praying for 10 wins in Golden's 5th season when he's a proven fcking loser who, if he somehow manages to fluke out one 10 win season, will then revert to being a devout loser. 10 wins isn't some sort of high water mark, morons. It'll likely get you rated 15th at the end of the season. That's what these idiots want even though that will only prolong the misery.

They're willing to trade one final 15th ranking for another several years of crap under Golden. They're the same kind of guys who would try to make friends with the guy fcking their wife because he agreed to stop fcking her in front of his kids.

You know guys that have made this agreement? This analogy is retarded.

I can hardly stand the irony of the #CanesFart dorks who didn't give a single **** about how Miami strapped itself to a rocket aimed at the bottom of a toilet, trying to make other people feel bad for wanting UM to succeed. You people don't possess a shred of critical thinking ability. So instead of supporting the University by deciding what was best for it on a case by case basis, and holding UM accountable for the awful decisions it's made, you decided to become mouth breathing shills. Parroting the UM company line because you thought that blind loyalty and total obedience (no matter how incompetent the people that you gave that loyalty and obedience to are) were admirable and what makes somebody a fan, not to mention a super one at that. You thumped your chest about how "The U Invented Swagger" and then didn't give a **** when some ACC trash bent UM over and rawdogged them on national television. Who cares? Blake James gave you a shout out on Twitter. Golden wouldn't fire any of his knuckle dragging assistants? Who cares, you can't criticize him AND get your, "IStandWithTheU" hashtag off the ground. You had to be all-in.

The people rooting against UM to get this fat pile of crap fired should feel bad? Fine. You know who should feel worse? You. Because it was you ****ing losers who traded any expectation or demand for even slightly above average performance for the right to suckle at UM's *** and get gassed on being super fans. You put them in the position in the first place. You dopes saw some doughy loser with nice hair and thought, "Bro, this is the next Nick Saban bro. Nah **** that, this guy is better than Nick Saban." And boom. That's all it took. You wanted it so bad. A couple lines at a presser and next thing you know you're at home laying on your bed, head on the heels of your hands sighing deeply as you look at the Al Golden poster on your wall. Who cares if Virginia kicked the **** out of UM regularly? Look at those dreamy eyes. Who cares if he fielded the worst defenses in UM history? He had a binder with stupid *** buzzwords that made your **** tingle. **** you even went to the gym for a week to get in shape on the off chance you ever bumped into Golden and he asked you to come over to watch Netflix and chill with your shirts off.

You actively supported backing that dog into a corner and now you want to complain when it wants to bite. I hope Miami loses enough games to get Golden and company fired. And every loss beyond that is just a bonus kick in the balls for you idiots who enabled and supported everything that has led to this point. You deserve every bit of it.

Donald Trump has joined the board !!!!!

Advertisement
F_ck that, you ain't no cane if you rooting for the team to lose no matter who the coach is....

I won't root against us, but if we are sitting at 6-4 and lose our last two games, I won't cry.

I want to see changes. Losing forces our pathetic admin to make said changes. Winning eight games this year will only prolong our suffering, so bring on the losses and let's move on to whatever is next.

Can we possibly make another hire worse than the last two? Sadly, given the morons in charge, yes, but someone new would probably give me hope which is a **** of a lot more than I have now.

Advertisement

You know guys that have made this agreement? This analogy is retarded.

Your mom's retarded.

Win 10 this year and that means everything that happened the last 4 years didn't happen.

I got rid of my DIrecTV. So basically I cant even root for Miami or the opponent. But I'll be picking up an HD Antenna this year and watching any games on local channels, which usually means SEC games. So i'll be watching real football this year.

Advertisement
Back