Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Easiest bet I have ever made. Lets hope they continue to cover the 10.5

Yup, I figured the line would be ridiculous because of ND's "amazing" 2 OT home victory over a Clemson team missing one of the best players of the last 30 years and 2 defensive starters.

"Yeah but Clemson just replaces one five star with another so there wasn't any difference"

Advertisement
That’s not my combative, please don’t make it so.

Another way of thinking of it is … in the best QB class ever, Elway was drafted first and it wasn’t close.

The other problem for CIS purpoess is that Elway’s last game was 1998 which means if you‘re 35 right now — you were 13 then.
I saw Elway in his prime. It will be interesting to see how Lawrence matches up at the next level.

Hadn’t thought about this. Good point. Probably comes down to 6-0 OSU or 10-1 ND coming off an *** whipping. I still think ND gets in.

Not if they lose 48-3 or some such score. Will be all sorts of revisions as to why the earlier ND win should be discounted and a TAMU team with only 1 loss to the #1 team gets in. ESPN wants the SEC heavily represented. ND doesn't make them any money.

I was just reminded that the stupid BCS put Oklahoma in the national title game in ‘03 right after they got beat down 35-7 in the Big 12 title game. I hope we don’t see a repeat of that kind of nonsense after tonight.

So with this beatdown.......and if bama takes care of ufag....... A&M in and ND out? and then do you put Bama 1 and A&M 4 so its a rematch??

Advertisement
I was just reminded that the stupid BCS put Oklahoma in the national title game in ‘03 right after they got beat down 35-7 in the Big 12 title game. I hope we don’t see a repeat of that kind of nonsense after tonight.
This is my worry. ND gets in no matter what. If they think this was a beat down wait until they play Bama in the 1 vs 4 game.

Not if they lose 48-3 or some such score. Will be all sorts of revisions as to why the earlier ND win should be discounted and a TAMU team with only 1 loss to the #1 team gets in. ESPN wants the SEC heavily represented. ND doesn't make them any money.
I’m all for chaos.

Advertisement
I gotta go with Notre Dame. Knocking Clemson out of the playoffs would be so sweet, and I don’t have the vitriol of the Irish that older gents have on this board. **** I just remember whoopin dat *** in 2017 and pitying those fools. The Clemson dynasty must end ASAP and this would be a good first step in that direction.
Go stand in the corner!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s funny Herby loved taken those little cheap shots at us when we’re getting our doors blown off by Clemson and unc but what about the fraud domers?? Looks like they’re back in the same situation they’re always in, get smashed on national tv by a big dog..
I think he's bitter, the guy has backed us for YEARS and we've never delivered and made him look bad for having faith in us.

Advertisement
Back