Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Advertisement
Yes I am serious. I can’t think of a college QB I’d rather have. Run pass leadership.....

people are mentioning guys like Barry sanders and of course he is magnificent. But the qb touches the ball every play and has the biggest impact on the game. And Trevor is waaaay under rated as a runner.
In my time:
Nebraska - Tommie Frazier
Florida - Tim Tebow
FSU - Charlie Ward
Clemson - Trevor Lawrence
Texas - Vince Young
Clemson - Deshaun Watson

Just flat out special as College QBs and I’m not gonna rank’em. Do as you may; give me any of those kids and I’ll beat you 9 times out of 10 if your guy isn’t special too

Advertisement
This game should be worse that’s the 5th fumble they got lucky getting back. We put a better fight up then ND

In my time:
Florida - Tim Tebow
FSU - Charlie Ward
Texas - Vince Young
Clemson - Deshaun Watson

Just flat out special as College QBs and I’m not gonna rank’em. Do as you may; give me any of those kids and I’ll beat you 9 times out of 10 if your guy isn’t special too
You forgot sCam Newton.

And Kenny Pickett.

Advertisement
It’s funny Herby loved taken those little cheap shots at us when we’re getting our doors blown off by Clemson and unc but what about the fraud domers?? Looks like they’re back in the same situation they’re always in, getting smashed on national tv by a big dog..
Herbie was taking those cheap shots because our players quit. ND is still playing hard, they just can’t compete with Clemson.

In my time:
Florida - Tim Tebow
FSU - Charlie Ward
Texas - Vince Young
Clemson - Deshaun Watson

I'm taking Cam Newton - and I'm a Panthers fan, so I've every reason to hate the guy (dive on the ******* fumble, Cam).

Look at the guys he won that National Title with. Very few NFL players on that roster.

One thing I notice about Clemson DL, they aren’t elite. They benefit from a great back 7 who create coverage sacks. So in closing, Rumph gotta go!!! 😂😂😂

Advertisement
even Rudy couldn't have helped the leprechauns today

rudy loses.gif

Last edited:
If I had to win one game with an average team and could pick any QB from the last 30 years

5- Tebow
4- Trevor Lawrence
3- Vince Young
2- Cam Newton
1- Kenny Pickett
Don’t know who Kenny Pickett is but I don’t think the masses understand or remember how awesome Tommie Frazier was

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back