Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Advertisement
Two dudes that literally willed their teams to National Titles.

That Vince Young Rose Bowl performance is still way, way up there for me.

It's why I always ask "who are you substituting for QB" when people say that Miami would be 3-5 without King. Who is the replacement QB in that scenario? If we want to play imaginary what-if games, then I say if you added VY or Cam as QB then Miami would, without a doubt, be a playoff team with the same roster we have now.

Advertisement
How do we know Elway was a better athlete than TL?
We? If you have to ask then I can’t explain it to you. Me? Because I watched him play a lot.

Trevor is a great athlete; I defended his athletic ability on here before he took his first snap at Clemson, but Elway … better.

Advertisement
I know they got three guys back, but Venables drew up a masterpiece after that first game. Book has no where to go passing or running.

Advertisement
Why so combative?
That’s not my combative, please don’t make it so.

Another way of thinking of it is … in the best QB class ever, Elway was drafted first and it wasn’t close.

The other problem for CIS purpoess is that Elway’s last game was 1998 which means if you‘re 35 right now — you were 13 then.

Advertisement
Congratulations Texas A&M, welcome to the playoffs. Now... ND will be in the orange bowl, unc will go to the cheese it bowl and we’ll drop down one. We’ll play a team we can crush and end the season on a winning note and head into next season with a one game winning streak. Good dam day

Congratulations Texas A&M, welcome to the playoffs. Now... ND will be in the orange bowl, unc will go to the cheese it bowl and we’ll drop down one. We’ll play a team we can crush and end the season on a winning note and head into next season with a one game winning streak. Good dam day
Hadn’t thought about this. Good point. Probably comes down to 6-0 OSU or 10-1 ND coming off an *** whipping. I still think ND gets in.

This just in:

Notre Dame is about to boycott the playoff.

Because the Rose Bowl won’t allow fans.

🤣

Advertisement
Back