Ronnie Hoggins

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Has 12 picks and has taken back 3 to the house this season. Anyone know if we're recruiting this kid?

Advertisement
There is some interest. I went to HS with Lamarcus Joyner when Shannon said he was too small to be a Cane. Therefore, I always say recruit talent and work ethic. You can't control your size but you can work harder than those around you. As for his weight he's listed at 150-165...Lamarcus was still a beast in the weight room for as short as he was in HS.

Last edited:
I mentioned him again back in the commitment season tracker thread. Another 3 picks now? Sheesh, we need to hop on him quick. Underrated.

Could see the kid being a great nickel.

Ronnie Hoggins is the key to landing Ridley & SBB. They all attend Monarch and would love to play with each other in College, but Hoggins doesnt have the offer list that Ridley or SBB have. Look Ridley & SBB are 95% going to college together, pulling them from Alabama is going to be a long shot, but offering Hoggins and locking up his committment would be HUGE!!!!. But they're are other recruits that we have higher on the board.

Ronnie Hoggins is the key to landing Ridley & SBB. They all attend Monarch and would love to play with each other in College, but Hoggins doesnt have the offer list that Ridley or SBB have. Look Ridley & SBB are 95% going to college together, pulling them from Alabama is going to be a long shot, but offering Hoggins and locking up his committment would be HUGE!!!!. But they're are other recruits that we have higher on the board.

At this point, Hoggins shouldn't be brought in just from that. Hoggins is legit. You just don't pick off 12 passes in 5 games and act like that's nothing.

And it is legit, SBB and Ridley would love to play with Hoggins on next level.

With all the issues of Cole and the no return from no mans land. Seems like we still got some legit corners on the board we are in the running for.

Marcus Lewis, Davante Davis, Carlton Davis, Sheldrick Redwine, Rashad Fenton and Ronnie Hoggins.

I know staff is really hot on the trail of the first 3. But we must get on Redwine, Fenton and Hoggins. Especially, cause I don't feel good on the chances of Carlton flipping here at all.

Theirs a lot in play. Let's see how it unfolds.

Advertisement

If this kid was the key than he'd be committed to Alabama with the other two.

SBB is a big time troll that's one thing I do know. He even RT'd an FAU tweet at one point. Maybe he just enjoys receiving all the love, who really knows where anyone will end up. Especially in the case of Ridley and SBB I'm just gonna ride it out, same as I will be with Shavar in '16

seeing those numbers man **** it offer this kid. If we get SBB and Ridley great but this kid Huggins has earned a spot here

Advertisement
Advertisement
My brother knows SBB, Ridley and Hoggins and Monarchs RB kavary.. SBB was suspended last week for trash talking with the coach and Ridley is done for the year because of the 19 year 9 months rule.. Miami is still recruiting both hard and Hoggins is leaning towards Louisville i guess.. Hoggins needs to get offered now.. I watched him last week in person and he is small but quick in space.. Perfect Nickelback reminds me of FSU Greg Reid..

Advertisement
****, this kid is good. Similar prospect to Dowels though, so I'd be surprised if we offered. I think we should be taking kids like this. ***** all that size nonsense. Kid plays like he's 5'11"+.

Monarch is freakin' loaded. Where the **** they gettin' all these kids from? They're blowing teams out of the water.

There is some interest. I went to HS with Lamarcus Joyner when Shannon said he was too small to be a Cane. Therefore, I always say recruit talent and work ethic. You can't control your size but you can work harder than those around you. As for his weight he's listed at 150-165...Lamarcus was still a beast in the weight room for as short as he was in HS.

Joyner never wanted to be here though. I remember an interview where he said he wasnt interested in UM until RS came. He was at Southwest before transferring to STA. To this day I still think ge was better on offense. That being said, recruit talent. Like you said.

Staff still can't figure out who to offer...

Redwine is a baller as well.

Advertisement
Back