Romello Height

Advertisement
Adding This kid with Q Williams at DE is pretty Elite IMO. Both will significantly outplay their current rankings. Hope we land him.

Those 2 along with Anaele (who I’m still iffy on him actually signing with us) is an “A” DE class. All very talented guys physically. 247 has Height as a 4* but his Rivals grade has brought his composite down since they have him graded as an OLB.

Those 2 along with Anaele (who I’m still iffy on him actually signing with us) is an “A” DE class. All very talented guys physically. 247 has Height as a 4* but his Rivals grade has brought his composite down since they have him graded as an OLB.

Speaking of Anaele, I looked up Height and read the Kentucky insiders recent recruiting recap. At first I was a little shook but then I noticed the guy is almost as bad as Stampenis. According to him they gettin everybody!!! Nadab Joseph, Brian George, Anaele, Jonathan Denis, Height, Richie Leonard. Dude listed like 20 guys and they led for everyone :6fps6::6fps6:

Advertisement
Speaking of Anaele, I looked up Height and read the Kentucky insiders recent recruiting recap. At first I was a little shook but then I noticed the guy is almost as bad as Stampenis. According to him they gettin everybody!!! Nadab Joseph, Brian George, Anaele, Jonathan Denis, Height, Richie Leonard. Dude listed like 20 guys and they led for everyone :6fps6::6fps6:

Lol hey man never forget they need to keep subs up... especially during the slow times.

If you don’t pump some sunshine into thsoe fan bases they’ll take their money else where to get the rainbows and stars blown up them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back