Romello Height

Advertisement
Surely quells some of the unrest about the defensive staff not recruiting well too (at least compared to the offensive staff).

They're doing really well on the DL. Probably have a very nice group of LBs too. But I'm worried about DB. Francois is a stud, and Branch looks solid (if he stays with us), but after that, I'm not so sure. Washington and Hodges just don't seem like the type of athlete we need in the secondary.

Should be the reverse of this given that S Florida is the Motherland for DBs (though to be fair, this year isn't as loaded as usual).

Surely quells some of the unrest about the defensive staff not recruiting well too (at least compared to the offensive staff).

D-line hasn’t really been a problem under this staff. It’s been the questionable recruiting at LB(Diaz&Patke) and then our DB which is highly debatable is it Rumph or Banda or Both. I honestly think Rumph has done better than Banda, but let’s not derail this thread with this same old argument. Good to see Stroud or someone stepping up and getting these DE’s in this class with Williams, Roberts and Height all in the last week.

Advertisement
Glad to see Manny adjusting this year and not playing this game of silents waiting for a “special” day to commit publicly. Ingraham burned his *** last year and I’m hoping they finally realized to stop playing these patty cake games with south Florida divas.
And that’s an excellent decision. Replace divas with beasts. Williams and Height look like they’re Harris’ Dad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back