Romello Height

Not a take but we took the time and expense to bring him for an OV? OK

This kid is very good and Harris for one isn't coming here.
Kids official to place all the time even when they aren't going to said school. Last year kaiir Elam took an official to Colorado and everyone knew he wasn't going there

Advertisement
Harris reclassified to 20 and no men here knew anything. Maybe the coaches did idk. Dmoney said he “thinks” he will jump on board if we go undefeated so we better beat the gators or it’s a done I guess. But don’t think the staff will wait for him to make up.his mind before early nsd unless they know something we don’t. I guarantee Clemson ain’t waiting til February either for him.

Where did Harris say he's going to play OLB?
On his Instagram Live... When someone asked if he was going to commit back to Miami... Was playing outside lb at the dolphins 7vs7 tournament... Also said I’m playing in the SEC Auburn Bama or Georgia... He might change his mind tomorrow

On his Instagram Live... When someone asked if he was going to commit back to Miami... Was playing outside lb at the dolphins 7vs7 tournament... Also said I’m playing in the SEC Auburn Bama or Georgia... He might change his mind tomorrow

He isn't coming, but someone should explain to him that DE is the 2nd highest paid NFL position. Unless the change is his choice he's getting played by some SEC school

Advertisement
Harris reclassified to 20 and no men here knew anything. Maybe the coaches did idk. Dmoney said he “thinks” he will jump on board if we go undefeated so we better beat the gators or it’s a done I guess. But don’t think the staff will wait for him to make up.his mind before early nsd unless they know something we don’t. I guarantee Clemson ain’t waiting til February either for him.
IG live is better than any recruiting site... I said the same thing when Stevenson was telling Richards to come Georiga... Elam said he’s not coming here he locked in with Auburn

He isn't coming, but someone should explain to him that DE is the 2nd highest paid NFL position. Unless the change is his choice he's getting played by some SEC school
They play a 3/4 defense... I guess a rush line backer I don’t know

Advertisement
I get the fit as a 3/4 LB...but DE is where the real money is. Again, unless he really just wants to play as a rush OLB. It's all ultimately his choice.
You get paid as a 3-4 olb too if you can get to the qb. Mack making like 20-21 million a year and von miller at 19 i think.

Advertisement
If he said auburn, he doesn’t want to win.

Advertisement
That just solidified the bagman is in play. Auburn won’t even have the same coaching staff after next season.

I hope he chooses Auburn and that staff gets replaced. I would laugh so **** hard. He seems like the type that would run to the portal just because the new position coach said hello with the wrong voice inflection.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back