Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Immutable law of recruiting: if a kid signs with Your Favorite Team, he is a leader from a great family with a great head on his shoulders; if he signs elsewhere, he is a prima donna and probably a menace to society.

Also, I think this makes 12 straight classes where the takeaway has been "yeah we didn't get a lot of highly rated kids, per se, but the kids we got WANT to be here and that's what matters."
See what you want to see, I see a class average of a four 🌟.

Advertisement
Immutable law of recruiting: if a kid signs with Your Favorite Team, he is a leader from a great family with a great head on his shoulders; if he signs elsewhere, he is a prima donna and probably a menace to society.

Also, I think this makes 12 straight classes where the takeaway has been "yeah we didn't get a lot of highly rated kids, per se, but the kids we got WANT to be here and that's what matters."
Nah, there has never been this much talk of high character kids from a class besides this one. We have plenty of high rated kids on in this class. This class is very good and actually has a higher class average than majority of teams ahead of us, the next team ahead of us in recruiting ranking has 21 commits, so this class is actually pretty good it's just has some holes missing.

ptVrLXT.gif

Advertisement
Kid is legend, an ******* but a legend.

Y'all saying he won't pan out are wrong, if he gives a fvck about football he will ball, he clearly has the mindset to lockdown on his goal.

Look at all the effort he put into this plan, the hours, the secrecy, the fake news campaign, he was 1000% COMMITTED to this. The middle finger to Ivins was just to make sure he was a first ballot HoF.
No idea why he did it tbh, but I thank him for the comic relief, this was so much better then Zipp or Bogle last year, at least we can laugh about it.

No idea what Manny could have done here, Height was clearly using his CIA training to live a double life.

Advertisement
so i listened to the pod ivins dropped and ivins found out basically bc the 247 dude SAW height there lol. auburn told height to keep the visit quiet. ivins outted height n then height went out oof his way to deny it multiple times. then he went radio silent on him till he texted him middle fingers. also, height has 2 diff FB accounts, 2 igs, and 2 twitters. hes a nut job

Kid is legend, an ******* but a legend.

Y'all saying he won't pan out are wrong, if he gives a fvck about football he will ball, he clearly has the mindset to lockdown on his goal.

Look at all the effort he put into this plan, the hours, the secrecy, the fake news campaign, he was 1000% COMMITTED to this. The middle finger to Ivins was just to make sure he was a first ballot HoF.
No idea why he did it tbh, but I thank him for the comic relief, this was so much better then Zipp or Bogle last year, at least we can laugh about it.

No idea what Manny could have done here, Height was clearly using his CIA training to live a double life.

he doesnt give a **** about football thats the issue. man is more worried bout cat fishing dudes than football. good luck

i dont really care about this kid. I havent even seen his film. i said months ago auburn was likely his spot.

so i listened to the pod ivins dropped and ivins found out basically bc the 247 dude SAW height there lol. auburn told height to keep the visit quiet. ivins outted height n then height went out oof his way to deny it multiple times. then he went radio silent on him till he texted him middle fingers. also, height has 2 diff FB accounts, 2 igs, and 2 twitters. hes a nut job
Straight up lunatic, it’s not like someone cheating on their spouse. He wasn’t tied to the school in anyway and that’s so much extra BS to put up with who tf has that sort of time and energy.

Advertisement
It’s funny that these worthless bums didn’t have Harrell in their back pocket in case this guy left or indicated that he was wavering. Instead they let him walk off to Michigan.

Advertisement
Crazy this kid knew that he was option B C or D i heard dude didnt even have an offer official official when he went on visit

Funny this was a huge flip to auburn tho and a bunch of sites when most of our fans was trashing him.

I dont understand how kids pick schools knowing they are the last resort options or back up plans. He prob willl shownout tho even tho he will make my **** list like other busts like tyler byrd and others.

Advertisement
Back