Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Fake *** slurper fans. We get the # 15 class and you fake *** fans kiss FSU and FU ***. Fake Fans.
15 with no LBs, CBs or O lineman! You know the three positions we absolutely had to address and our pop warner corches whiffed on them all. I’m sure FSU and UF are laughing there @ss off at manure planning there raid on south Florida next year. But we are the fake @$& fans for wanting better? I think not sport, your the fake *** fan for supporting and enboldening this garbage! Lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
ivins is covering recruiting. this **** is stupid compared to what actual journalists cover. ivins wrote what he knew all along and the kid went out of his way to deny it. ivins never held back what he reported and stated it on his podcast that he had a hunch that Height went there

Exactly - he's following kids around and trying to see how/where they fit in with schools. How about the actual coaches that are in charge of recruiting and keeping tabs on the players?! That's who should have known as they waste time/effort/room on this garbage goose chase. Ivins did his job: had hunches, predictions, etc. but he's not the one evaluating and signing kids. Place blame where it's deserved

Exactly - he's following kids around and trying to see how/where they fit in with schools. How about the actual coaches that are in charge of recruiting and keeping tabs on the players?! That's who should have known as they waste time/effort/room on this garbage goose chase. Ivins did his job: had hunches, predictions, etc. but he's not the one evaluating and signing kids. Place blame where it's deserved

blame is deserved on the kid for how he handled his recruitment the last few days. he couldve manned up and said hey coach im not coming. thanks for your time but nope, he trolled the fanbase for followers, denied everything, and then flipped.

Advertisement
Said they should have contacted jamari Stewart. This kid troll was obvious...no um commit is wearing a um polo to school and doing all that extra **** that has been committed that long. That was his throw off game.

This staff Is dumb anyway they put trust in a south Georgia kid and a kid from wakulla.

They are soooo gullible
I mentioned him to Stefan this morning. I have zero idea why they didn't go after him. I know he camped at Miami and wanted an offer. Kid can play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aiight, yall for real gon let this one slide?

Like if he was from Dade yall gon act like yall wouldn't be in here ready string him up? Come on now...

(But I will admire that is funny AF, lol)

lol they hate ivins more than height so its all good. ivins ill give him credit is the only one that kept calling the kid out for his antics even when CS got the interview where he doubled down on the troll

blame is deserved on the kid for how he handled his recruitment the last few days. he couldve manned up and said hey coach im not coming. thanks for your time but nope, he trolled the fanbase for followers, denied everything, and then flipped.

He was waiting to get the ok from Auburn probably. We were just a placeholder.

Advertisement
Back