Romello Brinson to the portal

I know its tough to judge any WR in this offense but Brinson just never really seemed to shine at any point. Didnt even flash outside of that circus catch against Duke his freshman year. Seems like one of those kids who topped out in HS. We unfortunately have alot of those types on this roster. Guys with very little growth potential. They already maxed out development wise.

Advertisement
Yup. Need roster full of 6 stars to overcome Marios dog **** coaching.

I know you’re trying to be funny, but it’s pretty scary. All Mario talks about is needing more talent. Never once about developing better or scheming better. More talent. What happens when we get the best talent we have had in years and are only an 8-4 to 10-2 team at best? His coaching needs to match the level of talent. They are both necessary.

Advertisement
Another sfl dawg gone
Current state of SFL dawgs:

1670421194865.jpeg

Advertisement
I know you’re trying to be funny, but it’s pretty scary. All Mario talks about is needing more talent. Never once about developing better or scheming better. More talent. What happens when we get the best talent we have had in years and are only an 8-4 to 10-2 team at best? His coaching needs to match the level of talent. They are both necessary.
Absolutely. The coaching staff is what needs talent. What happens when we play a talented team that schemes and develops there guys properly? Texas A&M is what happens. Makes the offseason fun. How hes handling the OC right now is beyond ridiculous. Didnt learn from last year.

TrumpyCane saw the writing on the wall when he celebrated a 1st down down 5 scores against Pitt
Brinson's catch against Pitt was also our 2nd longest play all year. Ugh - this offense was hard to watch.

Hard to believe Brinson couldn't ever get PT with such a weak WR depth chart. I wish him the best

I love how these guys think they are so important that they have to create this social media poster and announce it on their twitter and instagram and tik tok and lord knows what else. I dont know if they all do it at every school like that, I would not doubt it.

Like no one cares save for maybe 10-15 portal guys?

This gets more interesting every day. Will we end up a plus, neutral, or a negative in talent level ready to play next year 🤔

Advertisement
Knighton got outplayed by a 6th year senior from Bum****, USA and an Ole Miss transfer.

I'm pretty sure we can replicate his production in the portal without much bother - and hey, maybe the transfer won't FUMBLE THE ******* BALL.
Good luck to Knighton. He's a game changer when locked in. The right offense and a fresh start is needed on both sides. The critical fumbles in his career here were game changers as well. I believe a rb is a dime a dozen but he got juice. Fingers crossed we get accountability from the new wave of rb's we don't know about yet. Need a back with homerun ability with secured football rushing attempts.

This gets more interesting every day. Will we end up a plus, neutral, or a negative in talent level ready to play next year 🤔
Not sure how we’d end up in the negative when these individuals did nothing earth shattering statistically or worth losing sleep over… unlike UNC with Maye.

While a lot of these guys have their own issues that didn’t aide them in being successful here… we (and here’s where I become a broken f’in record and repeat what’s obvious and been said ad nauseam) did ourselves no service by having a system and play calling that did not suit our current personnel.

Just seems like Coordinating 101 to me (for O or D) design a system that your current personnel can execute and be successful in. But that would be too much like right. FML

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back