Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
I was texted by a friend who’s a uga fan that all their insiders are now saying he’s not a take. I threw mansell in because he’s the only name I know and because he’s a ****.

Also I just read their board looking for tears and not a peep from anyone.

Advertisement
This is what Mansell said 12 hours ago

Screenshot_20200613-191008_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You still dont get that Richt ****ed that up with a ****** offense??

Dude are you telling me about hasellwood ? I literally was posting updates 2-3 days ahead of the 247 guys you suck off. I’m the guy who said mansell was dead wrong and all the 247 guys about uga taking over the lead for him. I’m the guy who said OU was the threat two days before the OU writer even posted it. Nobody was even mentioning them.

I’m the guy who had people reaching out to me in hassrlwoods camp through a poster from 247, who also posts here ( we all know who I’m talking about) to find out where I was getting into.

I know everything about that recruitment , it had nothing to do with the offense or richt. That’s comical, and something he said to cover up the 200 k + he received. The kid had multiple family members working on multiple deals.

That’s actual facts , like most of what I post. Now go run along and pay 9.99 for recruiting interviews weirdo.

Advertisement
Dude are you telling me about hasellwood ? I literally was posting updates 2-3 days ahead of the 247 guys you suck off. I’m the guy who said mansell was dead wrong and all the 247 guys about uga taking over the lead for him. I’m the guy who said OU was the threat two days before the OU writer even posted it. Nobody was even mentioning them.

I’m the guy who had people reaching out to me in hassrlwoods camp through a poster from 247, who also posts here ( we all know who I’m talking about) to find out where I was getting into.

I know everything about that recruitment , it had nothing to do with the offense or richt. That’s comical, and something he said to cover up the 200 k + he received. The kid had multiple family members working on multiple deals.

That’s actual facts , like most of what I post. Now go run along and pay 9.99 for recruiting interviews weirdo.

Cool Story bro.......I didnt bother reading it tho.

Plus not listening to a random poster talking about facts.

Nut shot!

C996DE8A-A706-4EDA-81E4-517326AF78AF.gif

Advertisement
Back