Romello Brinson Latest

Man you could've kept your mouth shut and hung out like a normal person, 3.0, but instead you had to pound your cracked tin can on the pavement and beg for cred.

Savvy posters can detect your game after a handful of posts. Admin knows it's you whenever you make a new account from the moment you sign up.

I was content to let this one go in hopes that you'd lighten up and just blend in out of love for UM, but you had to waste the opportunity. You probably can't even enjoy this program without people believing your tin can is full of gold.

Go find another hobby, one can you enjoy simply for itself.

People really create alternative accounts? Pretty pathetic.

Advertisement
A78DFBA0-FB13-49C1-9FBA-34D7055F7483.jpeg

Advertisement
Man you could've kept your mouth shut and hung out like a normal person, 3.0, but instead you had to pound your cracked tin can on the pavement and beg for cred.

Savvy posters can detect your game after a handful of posts. Admin knows it's you whenever you make a new account from the moment you sign up.

I was content to let this one go in hopes that you'd lighten up and just blend in out of love for UM, but you had to waste the opportunity. You probably can't even enjoy this program without people believing your tin can is full of gold.

Go find another hobby, one can you enjoy simply for itself.
DBCF27AB-7E81-4458-A452-2303A3BB2955.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can confirm this as fact. Not this particular poster, who made new accounts only as existing ones got banned, but there’s some crazy shît on here.
They make new accounts and keep up the same bs. Its annoying. Guess it makes them feel important though.

They make new accounts and keep up the same bs. Its annoying. Guess it makes them feel important though.
Many of them want to be on here as Canes fans on the one hand but they can’t behave on the other hand

We share the same John Warnock Hinckley style weirdo I think. That guy's about as unhinged and obsessed as I've seen since I've been posting on these Canes blogs.

It’s the same one. That bozo is in every thread and attacking anyone that doesn’t live in his idiotic bubble.

Advertisement
Back