Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Ayo, who the **** is drew? Seriously my guy stop calling me that
You are mad, I called out your horrible LB evaluation and havent let it go for weeks now. Look everyone is wrong sometimes. Let it go.
We’re starting with this again? Dude we all know it’s you. You literally have the same post pattern. This week you’re from Chicago, last week you were from Cali sitting next to Flowe at games so what’s the next disguise gonna be?

We’re starting with this again? Dude we all know it’s you. You literally have the same post pattern.

You really spend time watching another posters post pattern?

You take this site way to serious. Did you invest money into CIS? If you did, hooray for you. If you didnt, stfu and discuss sports. Stop trying to attack posters because someone has a different opinion. Im not the only one you do it to and that **** is annoying.

Just by the way you act on here, I can tell you arent well liked in real life.

Advertisement
You really spend time watching another posters post pattern.

You take this site way to serious. Did you invest money into CIS? If you did, hooray for you. If you didnt, stfu and discuss sports. Stop trying to attack posters because someone has a different opinion. Im not the only one you do it to and that **** is annoying.
Yea no, it’s not hard to pick up on you. There’s a reason we all remember banned posters. You did this last time when you were 2.0 .

Stop derailing the thread.

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!!

tenor.gif

5eb881ec191101c0d986dec6aaf0cadd.gif

booty-pool.gif
I’ll take Door #3 for $500 Bill!!!!

Dude are you telling me about hasellwood ? I literally was posting updates 2-3 days ahead of the 247 guys you suck off. I’m the guy who said mansell was dead wrong and all the 247 guys about uga taking over the lead for him. I’m the guy who said OU was the threat two days before the OU writer even posted it. Nobody was even mentioning them.

I’m the guy who had people reaching out to me in hassrlwoods camp through a poster from 247, who also posts here ( we all know who I’m talking about) to find out where I was getting into.

I know everything about that recruitment , it had nothing to do with the offense or richt. That’s comical, and something he said to cover up the 200 k + he received. The kid had multiple family members working on multiple deals.

That’s actual facts , like most of what I post. Now go run along and pay 9.99 for recruiting interviews weirdo.
That’s a fact. His family sold him up the river. He was all UM until they took the choice away from him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool Story bro.......I didnt bother reading it tho.

Plus not listening to a random poster talking about facts.
Man you could've kept your mouth shut and hung out like a normal person, 3.0, but instead you had to pound your cracked tin can on the pavement and beg for cred.

Savvy posters can detect your game after a handful of posts. Admin knows it's you whenever you make a new account from the moment you sign up.

I was content to let this one go in hopes that you'd lighten up and just blend in out of love for UM, but you had to waste the opportunity. You probably can't even enjoy this program without people believing your tin can is full of gold.

Go find another hobby, one can you enjoy simply for itself.

Advertisement
Back