ROMELLO BRINSON COMMITS!

Advertisement
,FWIW, Brantley was just on live on Twitter. Says he's working on more guys. One person said "Kinchens and Lewis". Lewis was in the room with Brantley. Lewis was talking about florida but I dont think Brantley believes him lol. I said "Marshall and Collier" and Brantley kinda smirked and said yeah them too.
Jason Marshall is the prize in 21 at DB 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm wondering what is Mannys message to recruits about committing compared to Richt. I felt like richt had rrcruits commit hoping for momentum and once we started our skid the kids jumped. Hope Manny and crew r making sure they want to be canes. Knowing they could still bolt, just hope they aren't just looking for kids to jump on just to jump on
Manny has more dynamic personality than Richt. Will make a difference.

Advertisement
You guys don’t see what’s happening here, if there’s anything Manny Diaz (son of a politician) has learned or observed from his father is the tactic/ability to sell a vision and get people to buy into it, with Richt we had little to no enthusiasm because there was a 90% chance that the kid would decommit in 2 years, Manny at 44 is a lot closer to this generation of kids than Richt was, and he experienced Miami at its peak of dominance. He knows when the top recruits from major SFL Highschools commit to the U and puts on for the city and establish school pipelines, it’s a wrap, plus he has firsthand experience recruiting for a CFB powerhouse and knows what the standards are for an elite program, during his tenure at Texas, they finished 4th in 2011 and in 2012 they finished 2nd Nationally and even in his last year they still finished top 20, with all these new hires and even marketing tactics, and establishing a brand new hashtag #TNM you don’t think it’s getting these recruits excited as we are? Literally all Manny has to do is win and you won’t have to worry about 2021 kids decommiting
Yes. Manny's can be a plus. Richt is much closer to mine but I think younger coach will relate better to the kids.

Kid has two years for follow up tweet...

"I want to thank...respect my decision...no interviews..."

The only commitment thats firm is a submitted in LOI.

Bunch of mongoloid nerds posting on a RECRUITING board to say they don’t care about RECRUITING.

+1 on spelling. Most get it wrong.

Ironic they choose to say they dont care about recruiting on said board.

And the doldrums of the off season have begun.

Advertisement
Back