ROMELLO BRINSON COMMITS!

Advertisement
These kids are buying in to returning Miami to the top. I think with Manny's energy and vision leading the program, all that's needed is a really good 9-10 win season, a Jan 1 Bowl game and let the so.fla guys play with emotion and a chip on their shoulders. The others ballers in addition to the state of miami from around the country will follow. Like Nesta Jade Silvera stated.......he can play anywhere in the country and make them great, why not stay home and make Miami "the crib" great. These commitments have feeling of true commitment. JJ used to say...lay it on them...DOMINATE. There's only optimism surrounding THE U right now.

Advertisement
Who cares about this kid right now, he's TWO YEARS away from signing. Can someone please post all the commits from February 2017 then we can see how irrelevant it is. Most of these kids will move on when the bags drop and everyone here will be ****ing and moaning about losing them. If we win this could change but for now who cares about 2021 South Florida divas.

Advertisement
You are right Sully, impossible to get excited with these commits. Many kids do not honor these commitments so why publish them unless you wannt to fool the fan base. Lets win on the field, beat Clemson, and these kids will stick with their commitments. I'm impressed with Manny and his enthusiasm.

Advertisement
I hate seeing kids commit two years too early. They rarely stick. You think he sticks? I would be pleasantly surprised.
Call me in 2021 when he signs...but as for now??

Meh...
You guys don’t see what’s happening here, if there’s anything Manny Diaz (son of a politician) has learned or observed from his father is the tactic/ability to sell a vision and get people to buy into it, with Richt we had little to no enthusiasm because there was a 90% chance that the kid would decommit in 2 years, Manny at 44 is a lot closer to this generation of kids than Richt was, and he experienced Miami at its peak of dominance. He knows when the top recruits from major SFL Highschools commit to the U and puts on for the city and establish school pipelines, it’s a wrap, plus he has firsthand experience recruiting for a CFB powerhouse and knows what the standards are for an elite program, during his tenure at Texas, they finished 4th in 2011 and in 2012 they finished 2nd Nationally and even in his last year they still finished top 20, with all these new hires and even marketing tactics, and establishing a brand new hashtag #TNM you don’t think it’s getting these recruits excited as we are? Literally all Manny has to do is win and you won’t have to worry about 2021 kids decommiting

Why the i don't care about 2020 or 2021 commitments to the U. Would you rather them commit this early to Bama, FSU, Gaturds or Georgia? This is #TNM. There's energy in positive thinking. We've had the pessimistic thinking for far too long. How about getting on board and enjoying the positive news. A month ago we were ALL upset and complaining because there was a reason. The HS kids are excited again in S.Flo about The U. That's good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back