ROMELLO BRINSON COMMITS!

Advertisement
,FWIW, Brantley was just on live on Twitter. Says he's working on more guys. One person said "Kinchens and Lewis". Lewis was in the room with Brantley. Lewis was talking about florida but I dont think Brantley believes him lol. I said "Marshall and Collier" and Brantley kinda smirked and said yeah them too.

,FWIW, Brantley was just on live on Twitter. Says he's working on more guys. One person said "Kinchens and Lewis". Lewis was in the room with Brantley. Lewis was talking about florida but I dont think Brantley believes him lol. I said "Marshall and Collier" and Brantley kinda smirked and said yeah them too.
What kind of smirk we talking about? Those are top 75 guys right there lol.

I'm wondering what is Mannys message to recruits about committing compared to Richt. I felt like richt had rrcruits commit hoping for momentum and once we started our skid the kids jumped. Hope Manny and crew r making sure they want to be canes. Knowing they could still bolt, just hope they aren't just looking for kids to jump on just to jump on

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
6'2 180lbs kid with great 4.47 speed, deep threat ability to take the top off the Defense, great hands, gets in & out of his breaks smoothly.

Make no mistake about he's Amari Cooper 2.0, except this time he's coming to The U! The kid is a pure savage & one of the top 3 WR's in Dade regardless of class.

#BullPrideToTheU 🙌🏾

I hate seeing kids commit two years too early. They rarely stick. You think he sticks? I would be pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve Miller Band "Joker" or Sweet Stan Lane?
80189 80190
Which version? 😉

Advertisement
Back