ROMELLO BRINSON COMMITS!

Thanks,

Crazy how overt kids are about big time recruiting violations. That or it's some other lingo I don't understand because "I'm a man.. I'm 40."
He's talking about the Miami offer. Old people drive themselves nuts trying to figure out what these kids mean.

Advertisement
Sherko was probably Iranian. Remember him?

Well, that 2001 line had a kid from New Jersey (won the Outland), Pennsylvania, Canada (won the Rimington), Canada and Miami. Not too shabby for the best line we've ever had. I really don't care if Barry signs somebody from Afghanistan as long as he can play and he isn't Taliban.

Last edited:
6'2 180lbs kid with great 4.47 speed, deep threat ability to take the top off the Defense, great hands, gets in & out of his breaks smoothly.

Make no mistake about he's Amari Cooper 2.0, except this time he's coming to The U! The kid is a pure savage & one of the top 3 WR's in Dade regardless of class.

#BullPrideToTheU 🙌🏾

🤘🏽🐂🙌🏾

Advertisement
I heard otherwise not sure if it's fleming or him but one of them is planning on decommitting so they've said.

Like I said in the other thread he says all the right things but as long as hes from South FL ill be cautious
While I understand that sentiment, I know jit & he's a genuine kid, he's comes to campus **** near every single week & absolutely loves The U. Even before we offered him he was a big time Canes fan.

I know people will be doubtful & have good reason too, but this is a situation much like with Cam'ron Harris, Mark Pope etc, Dade kids that will turn the money down & really do love Miami & want to be here.

Unless we completely sh*t the bed & have a terrible season, we're keeping him. I k ow everybody is down because we get burned all the time, but I'm just telling you what I know, could things change? Sure. But this kid has the vibe of old school Canes, he's not a typical bag chaser looking for a come up.

Advertisement
While I understand that sentiment, I know jit & he's a genuine kid, he's comes to campus **** near every single week & absolutely loves The U. Even before we offered him he was a big time Canes fan.

I know people will be doubtful & have good reason too, but this is a situation much like with Cam'ron Harris, Mark Pope etc, Dade kids that will turn the money down & really do love Miami & want to be here.

Unless we completely sh*t the bed & have a terrible season, we're keeping him. I k ow everybody is down because we get burned all the time, but I'm just telling you what I know, could things change? Sure. But this kid has the vibe of old school Canes, he's not a typical bag chaser looking for a come up.
Ill take your word for it. You've earned that

Advertisement
Are you born in 1995? If so I am 10 years older than you and know how TRASH Clemson was before the Tommy Bowden era.

FYI Terry never coached at Clemson.
Little Bowden kids are interchangeable...can't tell them apart.

Which one was Buster Brown and which one was auctioned off on eBay?

Advertisement
Yeah in 82. That’s when you had the 13” tv sitting on top of the floor model tv. Had to use pliers to turn that bih Bc the **** was broken on them. Then you had to use a wire hanger for the antenna smh..
But then technology!!!
1C385375-7CE8-46AF-85EE-DC92E08AF15B.jpeg

Advertisement
Back