Romancane voices his opinion on "handlers".

Advertisement
Miami Flo said we lost him because we wouldn't guarantee him playing time from the jump. Tifwiw
Because our DE unit is so loaded🤔. I don’t know MiamiFlo and won’t put him down. The insider game is tough to be consistent. But he seems to be quite off on some things since Mario came into town.

But Then it’s the DC thing, then it’s the relationship they built with ATM. CMon. I would rather these camps keep a low profile and say nothing.

Actually I would love for one of these blue chips to come out after NSD and when asked “why so and so school”, they look at em dead in the eye and say

Im Rich Chappelles Show GIF

I heard Mario wouldn’t pay for the handler’s lap band surgery

It's elective surgery. Moe was trying to make a case for it being a medical necessity, but Mario had not yet hired a Surgery Coordinator, so Moe never had time to meet the SC and bond with him, even though Mario and Moe watched videos of two of the SC candidates that Mario is considering for the job.

Because our DE unit is so loaded🤔. I don’t know MiamiFlo and won’t put him down. The insider game is tough to be consistent. But he seems to be quite off on some things since Mario came into town.

But Then it’s the DC thing, then it’s the relationship they built with ATM. CMon. I would rather these camps keep a low profile and say nothing.

Actually I would love for one of these blue chips to come out after NSD and when asked “why so and so school”, they look at em dead in the eye and say

Relevant points.

Should Shemar to go the school that has 20 DLs to fill 3 spots, or the school that has 10 DLs to fill 4 spots?

I get that 5-stars are confident in their abilities, but come on. There are only so many snaps per game.

“handlers” are not the problem. The ones like coach moe are indeed a issue. I was the “handler” for a high profile A&M commit and I only was there to offer guidance. It’s necessary for some of these young men but people like coach moe ruin such relationships when players seek you out for guidance and you have your hand out
That's a "mentor" Not a Handler. IMO, "handler " bears only a negative connotation. Mentor could go either way, depending on the context.

Advertisement
if Roman is complaining about handlers, i am going to assume (correctly i might add) that he has specific information about Moe that paints Moe in a very negative light. which confirms all of our intuition.

proof is that that the Shemar camp continues to move the goal posts. (a) no DC, (b) no assured playing time, (c) length of relationship etc.

I am not a Shemar expert but what I have seen from him:
1) Great Soph tape very lean and explosive
2) Junior year hurt most of the time people question his love for the game and mental toughness
3) Senior tape kids looks really big and thick and more like a DT
4) When I watch the camp circuit before his junior season with Leonard Taylor in the videos he is not more athletic than LT. Kind of surprised he did not look more explosive.
5) Kid and his handler seemed to have many demands that I don’t think would have fit well with the culture Mario will create.
6) Seemed kind of corny at the press conference .
7) Where is his father. There is no way I would let my son and his future be manipulated by some fat slob high school coach.
8) Lots of bodies to feed at A&M and kids that got paid so will be an interesting dynamic in their locker room. Some kids will have buyers remorse.
9) If I am Mario I would not take him back. We will have some nice DEs after 2023 in Kelly, Moss, Bain, and 1-2 more elites from 2023.

from what i understand, dad is not in the picture. his grandmother, with whom he lives, is the caretaker and she ain't got no time for recruiting, hence One Hundred Grand Moe's involvement.

Relevant points.

Should Shemar to go the school that has 20 DLs to fill 3 spots, or the school that has 10 DLs to fill 4 spots?

I get that 5-stars are confident in their abilities, but come on. There are only so many snaps per game.
Not to mention, common sense would make you as a player think, hmmm I wonder what Jimbo told all of these other 5 star guys to get them here? Probably sold them on the same promise that they would get playing time as well.

Advertisement
It is a nasty game as Mr Cribby said and a reflection of the corruption and greed in our world today. I'm sure people are right about it not going away unfortunately. What's funny to me is how quick all these message board experts are to spend other people's money. They say "we gotta play big boy ball". What does that mean? There's no we. They must be referring to the people that have money. They can and will spend it how they choose. If you want to start paying these "mentor" leeches, come up with your own cash.

Advertisement
if Roman is complaining about handlers, i am going to assume (correctly i might add) that he has specific information about Moe that paints Moe in a very negative light. which confirms all of our intuition.

proof is that that the Shemar camp continues to move the goal posts. (a) no DC, (b) no assured playing time, (c) length of relationship etc.

:100:

The issue is not the "existence" of Moe. Many of these kids and/or their parents may benefit from some guidance and support in a high-pressure and unusual circumstance of P5 football recruiting.

The real concern that I have is with Moe's goalposts, which are as flexible and impossible to hit as the ones that F$U used to kick at under Bobby Bowden. Moe has cited a variety of reasons ONLY AS IT PERTAINS TO MIAMI. There was never any public disclosure of relevant considerations/criteria related to aTm or UGa, unless you count the obvious-implication ones related to the defensive line (4-3 vs. 3-4). I guess the "importance" and "uncertainty" of playing in a 4-3 only applies to UM, which has used the 4-3 for decades, as opposed to aTm and UGa, who prefer odd-man fronts CURRENTLY. And clearly Moe was not bothered by aTm's hiring of DJ "killed a former player" Durkin, because, you know, Jimbo hired DJ faster than Mario hired Steele.

I'd have no problems with Moe if he just kept his fat mouth shut and never said a word about Miami. Kids can go wherever they want and for whatever reasons they want. I'm just sick-and-tired of the way that UM frequently gets trashed by "South Florida" handlers/mentors, when they never say a bad word about the Klan/plantation schools in the SEC.

Not to mention, common sense would make you as a player think, hmmm I wonder what Jimbo told all of these other 5 star guys to get them here? Probably sold them on the same promise that they would get playing time as well.

Jimbo is a great salesman...

He is good with NY recruits:
1643905016861.png

Florida and Louisiana recruits:
1643905046856.png

And Alaskan recruits:
1643905098333.png

Advertisement
Yeah, just like us “not having a DC “ was an issue . So miami hires a DC. That was BS and so is the latest Bs of guaranteeing a starting job”. It was always going to be something.
Just passing info. I'm pretty this dude anyway. Once he committed I was done

😂😂😂 Exactly. I don't have a problem with that

Advertisement
Back