Romanas Frederique to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve got one last thing I want to bring up with Frederique. I’ve previously stated I’m fine with the pickup and I would love to see him with 2 years of a college regimen under his belt; although currently we’re really missing a DB1 in this class (looking at you Addae).

But with regards to the previous comments made by people here suggesting his recruitment was going to blow up, his offer list is pretty garbage. Are we just really early to the party?

Something to keep an eye on.
This man has highlight on his film where its him pushing man outa bounds and the ball thrown to the other side of the field, multiple times. Whatever they seen in him, aint on his film.

Some of the guys are definite takes. Mack and CWH and Shavers who was injured last season im totally fine with the takes. Im not sold on this guy or Russell from watching their films.
No disagreements from me here at all. It seems like these are the type kids you keep recruiting hard and evaluate through out their senior seasons. I would keep them on campus but right now it’s foggy as to why they are takes at the moment.

Plotting Super Mario GIF by GIPHY Gaming

**** you West Virginia, welcome home kid

Advertisement
One of the differences I’m seeing is the staff is doing a lot of in person evals

I know people mentioning Golden/Shannon are venting because it’s pretty clear this isn’t it. Those guys didn’t have the resources Mario does so we are definitely seeing these guys multiple times and it’s not just trying to find diamonds in the rough because you don’t have the recruiting budget

Least thats how it seems to me

Golden/Shannon and those guys get a lot of deserved **** but Mario doesn’t have the same issues they did resource wise

The fact that u ladies down talk DVD makes me believe that he's the man for the job even more lol sorry maybe DVD is crap but I'd take him over Addae all day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really liked his film. Maybe I know nothing, but he plays both ways and return punts.

He has highlights going against Hykeem Williams. He has grown late so he gives you a long CB with athleticism and ball skills.

His old coach ,who is on this board, and pulls zero punches, just gave his big seal of approval.

Advertisement
Back