Romanas Frederique to Miami

View as article
Definitely looks comfortable in press man! 3:19 was a great play in addition to the first highlight. Don’t really understand the speed concerns, he looks plenty fast and explosive to me. Wish he was a more willing tackler, looks like he catching the guy most of the time. Curious to see how his physicality develops this year. Nice piece, don’t hate it. I’ll be looking for that senior year highlight tape as there wasnt much to judge on this tape.

Advertisement
Im not sure in what world, the lower rated players influence the higher rated ones from a team to join them. Thats just me though. Like talk about these kids own merrit of their play. Sounds like a pacifier when we talking bout dominoes and yada yada like these man related

Advertisement
Advertisement
From what I've read there's no cap on class size. We just can't go over the 85 player scholarship limit. Honestly, I'm going to take these recent commitments as a means to add FOOTBALL players to the roster. I have faith Mario will blend this roster well. But in 2023, at the peak of the transfer era it's smart to have competitive kids with D1 measurables you can develop in the locker room. After those sure fire 5 stars and a few 4 star kids in the top 150, everything else is about Evals. The fall will tell it all.

We’ll know where we’re within weeks for real.
We’ll get a bunch of answers to questions we’ve been desperate for info on.

1. Will we land multiple stud players to vault us back into respectable recruiting conversations

2. Was the D-line talk just that

3. Where we stack up NIL-wise

4. Has the staff been getting played (remember most insider info on here trickles down to sources inside the program, they’re not just saying all these glowing and exciting remarks about the class because they feel like it)

5. How bad did the 5-7 season truly hurt us

The only thing from my perspective that won’t be answered by the end of July/mid August is whether UF’s approach will end up working out. That obviously involves the season.

Also keeping an eye on the total amount of top247 kids committed and giving an update mid July regarding amount of guys still uncommitted.

Advertisement
From what I've read there's no cap on class size. We just can't go over the 85 player scholarship limit. Honestly, I'm going to take these recent commitments as a means to add FOOTBALL players to the roster. I have faith Mario will blend this roster well. But in 2023, at the peak of the transfer era it's smart to have competitive kids with D1 measurables you can develop in the locker room. After those sure fire 5 stars and a few 4 star kids in the top 150, everything else is about Evals. The fall will tell it all.
We also have to leave room for transfers though. Are we gonna land 12-15 more blue chip players? Not sure.

Advertisement
I’ve got one last thing I want to bring up with Frederique. I’ve previously stated I’m fine with the pickup and I would love to see him with 2 years of a college regimen under his belt; although currently we’re really missing a DB1 in this class (looking at you Addae).

But with regards to the previous comments made by people here suggesting his recruitment was going to blow up, his offer list is pretty garbage. Are we just really early to the party?

Something to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
Back