Confirmed Rod Wright is new DE coach

Advertisement
Okay at this point in time I'd let Mario nail my wife!
It's a me! MARIO!

Super Mario Nintendo GIF by Gaming GIFs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at all this, DIAZ was out of his league. Pee wee coach . Unreal, he shouldn't have been considered to coach the Miami HURRICANES. He was a disaster.

Can’t even tell how often I’ve said this to myself the last few years. He had the right swell of support that ‘day’ Richt resigned and our poor leadership went with it. Diaz is a good example of a salesman who can sell any product but it doesn’t mean he is competent in doing so, he just executes the sale. He was so **** far over his head that he wouldn’t have even been successful at a USF or a Southern Miss level program. He should have only been given a chance at an FIU level program but man was he fkn incompetent.

He was useless

It's quite clear that Mario isn't just acquiring the most talented staff he can, he's looking to put together as perfect a puzzle as possible. Where the goal is for the sum to be even greater than the parts. Where coaches don't only compliment each other, but can make each other better.

I hope those who idiotically complained about the timeline have learned something about life here. It transcends football. I look at UF and LSU's staffs and I see a few spots where they settled IMO. LFG.

Last edited:
It's very difficult for fans at times to get accurate information regarding accurate height and weight because from high school to college these measurements are almost always exaggerated. Many times it isn't until the NFL combine that the truth is finally revealed.

Having said that I agree with you that Bain is a player regardless and I don't care where he lines up.

To get in the building for EPD you had to be weighed and measured. We may not know, but the coaches sure do.

Don't a lot of camps measure too? Though I don't trust those yahoos at all.

Advertisement
To get in the building for EPD you had to be weighed and measured. We may not know, but the coaches sure do.

Don't a lot of camps measure too? Though I don't trust those yahoos at all.
That's what I'm saying. I don't trust any of these "measurements" until they hit the NFL combine.

Advertisement
Yeah, the Diaz hire was ripped (and rightfully so) for being too quick with no search, then the mopes swung to "this coaching search/ filling staff is taking too long"

Absolutely agree. The same thing on the AD search. Meanwhile, we cranked out-of-the-park home runs on Radakovich and nearly every assistant coaching hire.

Can’t even tell how often I’ve said this to myself the last few years. He had the right swell of support that ‘day’ Richt resigned and our poor leadership went with it. Diaz is a good example of a salesman who can sell any product but it doesn’t mean he is competent in doing so, he just executes the sale. He was so **** far over his head that he wouldn’t have even been successful at a USF or a Southern Miss level program. He should have only been given a chance at an FIU level program but man was he fkn incompetent.

He was useless

Yes.

I'd also point something else out. A lot of people are acting like, suddenly, out of nowhere, Miami "found money" and Frenk "found religion", and while the second one is partially true, the REASON I have been telling people that Miami has money to spend is because Blake/Manny WERE afforded certain spending opportunities that they did not capitalize upon.

Let's not just make this about Mario. I think the world of Mario and was an early advocate, but it has taken a few years to align the priorities of the President, the BOT, the AD, and the head football coach.

1646503930767.png

Advertisement
Back