Confirmed Rod Wright is new DE coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll be a good recruiter, he’s plugged in at North Shore which is arguably the best if not one of the top 3 best schools in Texas & produces NFL players on an annual basis outta Houston.

He’s only been a full time on-field assistant at Sam Houston ST, ECU & UTSA, so Idk how many 5-star players people expect to go to schools like that, but Rod is a good coach & will benefit from being at a program like Miami with better resources & access to recruits.

We have a staff full of recruiters, there’s nothing to worry about on that front.
We cooking lib it's a wrap....where is the Vince Carter it's over gif please someone

We cooking lib it's a wrap....where is the Vince Carter it's over gif please someone
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Jesus Christ y’all people can’t comprehend ****.

Dennis Smith is the STs coach. It’s been posted a million times. He’s been the ST coach at La Tech for the past three years and was one of Mario’s first hires.
Isn't that even more reason for one of the 10 official guys to have the ST title as cover?

Jesus Christ y’all people can’t comprehend ****.

Dennis Smith is the STs coach. It’s been posted a million times. He’s been the ST coach at La Tech for the past three years and was one of Mario’s first hires.
My bads
I thought he was an off the field hire
Don’t realize he was actually coaching staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have no idea how long it will take to fill the staff like he wants, maybe a year? He has said, his recruiting department, I assume off field staff as a whole will be comparable to Bama and UGA. We still have a ways to go for that. I thought Zo was being hired before Spring camp. I guess it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Back