Robert Burns

Advertisement
Maybe consider a position change for the kid? Can he play LB?

He’s a three and done player...Three plays that is...lol. In all seriousnes, seems like a great kid

Advertisement
I expect him to trip over the 10 yard line marker and hurt his hamstring and as he's screaming in pain role over on his shoulder and need rotator cuff surgery and as they are putting him in the ambulance they will drop him hurting his hip and thus putting him out for half the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to be passed up.

Even from a talent perspective, he's not as good as four running backs/recruits already on the team. Lingard, Cam, DeeJay, Homer...

If he gives us any meaningful snaps, its a bonus.

Advertisement
Honestly if he can stay healthy there are reps to be had for him. He's the closest thing to a power RB we got. If he can dedicate himself to that role this off season there will be reps. I'd love to see him in the I at 225lb running behind Realus at 250lb.

Keep in mind he has been healthy and practicing all season. Very good sign.

Last edited:
kid hasnt done much since sophomore year. Anything he gives is a plus as i expect nothing from him

Seriously, how many real game carries has he had since the end of his soph year? I don't think many.

I can't recall any RB that has produced at the college level without production in 3 years.

He's going to be passed up.

Even from a talent perspective, he's not as good as four running backs/recruits already on the team. Lingard, Cam, DeeJay, Homer...

If he gives us any meaningful snaps, its a bonus.

This is just not true. Healthy burns is as capable as everyone of the backs but also adds size/power combo that none of them possess.

Advertisement
Back