Robert Burns

sszoeboy

Freshman
What do you guys expect out of him this spring, fall, next season? I remember everyone being super excited when he committed. I may be wrong, but when he committed, he was supposedly one of the top backs in the country. Obviously injuries his senior season slowed down his recruiting, but he still is a talented runner. Curious to know what the expectations are going forward. Travis Homer did surprisingly well after the Walton injury. Lorenzo will be here for the spring. And we can't forget about DeeJay. Can a HEALTHY Burns shock everyone and win the starting spot this year or is he a transfer candidate, because if he can't stay healthy then Cam will leapfrog him as well.

Advertisement
He’s either gonna step up and ball out or get passed quick and transfer.
Isn’t cam Davis coming early as well?

Advertisement
Honestly if he can stay healthy I’d love him to just be a killer STs player on top of being a great scout team RB

Prior to the many injuries, he was considered a beast among boys. Unfortunately now he's considered a tad bit fragile due to requiring surgery for minor **** like flu symptoms. If he's able to eventually get to 100 percent, he has the potential to surprise his doubters. Just depends on where he's at mentally and if he has the desire to be great or jag. Doubt theres any chance of him starting though. Lingard is a monster and Homer and Dallas will continue to develop into more patient runners under Brown the same way Walton did. He could be in that rotation, just need to retire them crutches.

Advertisement
kid hasnt done much since sophomore year. Anything he gives is a plus as i expect nothing from him

Advertisement
Advertisement
We recruited 3 players from Gulliver Prep:
1. The WR has quit
2. The RB has not played
3. The DE -Joe Jackson is a stud.

Batting average is 330, what say you.

Advertisement
Back