Robert Burns signing day

Man please, there's no denying the talent of Robert Burns but LOL at 6 yards a carry being a good stat for running back in high school. Franchise you know better than this.

Every running back from Jawon Hamilton to Duke Johnson has averaged 9-11 yards a carry in high school down here. **** duke averaged 10 yards a carry his sophomore year in high school. Dude hat a ****** high school career on the field even when he wasnt injured. We are all banking his career on a few of the most spectacular runs weve ever seen on a high school tape..it is what it is

Advertisement
Not surprised you blindly accepted those negative stats. 247 has him over 6 yards per carry in his HS career.

Oh my bad lol, ok then let's calculate how many total rushing yards he has had in 4 years, just so we can get a very clear understanding of his yards per carry. How bout it? A little math here [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your troll game is trash. 198 total carries for 1218 total yards. Get your **** straight if you're going to attack our players, fckface.

A supposedly elite back, still **** stats for a high school career. Just saying, he was gimped up, still one of the oddest recruiting journeys I ever recall. You know it and have said as much to this point....so don't try and change your tune now.
Soccer mom, his injury history is troubling. I've never said otherwise.

Now, I'm going to ask you try your hardest to prompt your infantile brain to process two separate issues. Here we go. Ready? His injury history has nothing to do with me correcting the cumbag troll who claimed Burns averaged 3 yards per carry. Reality is he averaged twice that.

Man please, there's no denying the talent of Robert Burns but LOL at 6 yards a carry being a good stat for running back in high school. Franchise you know better than this.

Every running back from Jawon Hamilton to Duke Johnson has averaged 9-11 yards a carry in high school down here. **** duke averaged 10 yards a carry his sophomore year in high school. Dude hat a ****** high school career on the field even when he wasnt injured. We are all banking his career on a few of the most spectacular runs weve ever seen on a high school tape..it is what it is

yep - it's akin to everyone hanging onto Mullins' one handed grab and justifying his greatness.

FSU Vern, you haven't been the same since you had that nervous breakdown and asked the mods to delete your account.

Show me where I stated that 6 yards per carry in HS is something to be excited about. I corrected a facquit troll and noted my lack of surprise that you quickly accepted the horrible fake stats that he offered. That's all I did.

yep - it's akin to everyone hanging onto Mullins' one handed grab and justifying his greatness.
Now this dude's fighting ghosts. LOL. Show me where the prevailing sentiment is that we are excited about Burns's 6 yards per carry.

Advertisement
Not excited about it - just commenting at how surprisingly low it is considering the hype behind Burns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back