Robert Burns signing day

Advertisement
Huge unknown. Don't even know if he'll play this spring? And I get it - shoulder and high ankle sprain are linger....but dang, does that equate to barely playing in 2 years? Doesn't pass the ol' AU sniff test.

is McFarland back up to speed yet? we need him to play next year while Burns shirts and gets fully recovered.

Advertisement
8 games in 4 years averaging 3.8 yards per carry. Yeah I would say he's a hard worker too. Can we say baaaaalller woot woot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 games in 4 years averaging 3.8 yards per carry. Yeah I would say he's a hard worker too. Can we say baaaaalller woot woot

Back to reality.

Still wish we were getting Malik Davis and Lemmons (even if he's a headcase), but hopefully Burns will prove me wrong in my belief that I simply don't understand our offer.

But he's a 4 star. I thought that's what most off y'all guys got off to

Advertisement

Back to reality.

Still wish we were getting Malik Davis and Lemmons (even if he's a headcase), but hopefully Burns will prove me wrong in my belief that I simply don't understand our offer.

Let's hope so, cause with those stats you can only go up.

But he's a 4 star. I thought that's what most off y'all guys got off to

Do those stats scream 4 stars to you?

I don't judge by stats or stars . I think he's a great prospect , his talent is undeniable. Great size and speed.

His injury past is the issue , that concerns me more than stats.

Advertisement

Ouch
Not surprised you blindly accepted those negative stats. 247 has him over 6 yards per carry in his HS career.

Oh my bad lol, ok then let's calculate how many total rushing yards he has had in 4 years, just so we can get a very clear understanding of his yards per carry. How bout it? A little math here [emoji1360]

Ouch
Not surprised you blindly accepted those negative stats. 247 has him over 6 yards per carry in his HS career.

Oh my bad lol, ok then let's calculate how many total rushing yards he has had in 4 years, just so we can get a very clear understanding of his yards per carry. How bout it? A little math here [emoji1360]

If you want to be taken seriously as a troll you need to have your stats right. If not , you look like a lazy troll

Advertisement

Ouch

If you want to be taken seriously as a troll you need to have your stats right. If not , you look like a lazy troll

The stats came from Maxpreps so the research was done before I commented. Unless you don't feel that is a reliable source, well that's a separate topic all together. As far as trolling I don't come on here to troll anybody or any recruit. I'm just another Cane fan trying to find some answers to the future nothing more nothing less. So when a kid with stats like that signs you can't help but have some concerns about it. It seems to me too many people on here are paranoid to death of being trolled [emoji15] good grief lol

Ouch

Your troll game is trash. 198 total carries for 1218 total yards. Get your **** straight if you're going to attack our players, fckface.

Ouch

Your troll game is trash. 198 total carries for 1218 total yards. Get your **** straight if you're going to attack our players, fckface.

But....but.....but.....he gotz his stats from MaxiPadPreps.

And, yeah, lol at BleakNole gettting a chubby over this troll.

Ouch

A supposedly elite back, still **** stats for a high school career. Just saying, he was gimped up, still one of the oddest recruiting journeys I ever recall. You know it and have said as much to this point....so don't try and change your tune now.

Advertisement
Back