Robert Burns signing day

Only three running backs on each team so we should get so see plenty of action from Burns in the UA game. He'll be splitting carries with AJ Davis (UF bound?) and UGA commit Toneil Carter.

Advertisement
Only three running backs on each team so we should get so see plenty of action from Burns in the UA game. He'll be splitting carries with AJ Davis (UF bound?) and UGA commit Toneil Carter.

Oh **** hes playin in the UA game? Please dont get injured

635918633980889305106367513_Baby_worship_As_Seen_On_TV_This_honestly_shocked_me_to_see_baby_Ava_worshipping.gif

Advertisement
minimal carries his sr year of h.s. and probably redshirts if gus comes back (walton, gus, homer, mcfarland?) thats like 2 years to get stronger and healthier. hope he has a great career here.

Good for this young man! Have only heard positive things about him as a person. Hoping he has a healthy and productive career as a Cane.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U ! Now get healthy and get ready to contribute next year.

Congratulations to Burns. I've joked on him for being so frail, but I appreciate his grind with recruits last weekend.

Advertisement
Between Burns this year and Mullins last year, couple kids coming in with questions surrounding them out of Gulliver in the past 2 classes. Hoping they both ball out next year and silence any doubters. Burns getting in for the Spring will be big too.

If he's healthy, he'll give Homer and McFadden a run. May be the best RB of the three. Athletic freak.

Advertisement
I mean these corny injury jokes are getting old. Say what you want but these coaches know a helluva a lot about who's talented than us who don't attend games, watch hours of film, coach kids at camps or even get to know the kids. If an oft injured kid wasn't a top caliber player, then you really believe a program like The U (now) would be sticking with the kid over kids that have been healthy? Grow up already!

That's pretty confusing. Is Pete saying Burns is a 5star back or is Pete saying Baez thinks Burns is a 5 star back? Just the other day when asked about Burns Pete said that he didn't expect for us to ever get anything out of him.

Wait, que? Can we get clarification on this? I have no opinion of Burns as there just isn't enough to see yet. Would like to hear from people who are making the projections.

That's pretty confusing. Is Pete saying Burns is a 5star back or is Pete saying Baez thinks Burns is a 5 star back? Just the other day when asked about Burns Pete said that he didn't expect for us to ever get anything out of him.

Look at the date of the tweet. Burns hadn't had his injuries yet, at that point he was considered a can't miss superstar prospect. I disagree with Pete though, I think he contributes.

Advertisement
Back