Robert Burns final season stats

Advertisement
****, is he still a take? I know McFarland is being worked on but is there any one else this staff likes?

Advertisement
Whats up with this kid? Top 100 player and All-American but has never really played in highschool. Strange!

Advertisement
Pete has said plenty of times lately that he is a take. The coaches like him period. He will be in the class get over it lol

Last edited:
Met Robert Burns this week, very friendly and intelligent kid, told me he was solid to the U. I've seen him at Gulliver games in past years and always thought his ceiling was higher than Walton or Yearby. I still think that Gulliver limited his snaps this year so he would be completely recovered and ready for the U.

His close friends also told me Notre Dame is throwing everything they have to try and flip him, and he's not exactly turning a deaf ear to them. In the end, I think he ends up here just because he's extremely close to Joe Jackson and Baez.

Advertisement
this guy is gonna beast for us. I am all in, don't even care that he was limited this year.

Advertisement
Can anyone link his sophomore film so we can see what he looked like the last time he was in the field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back