Robert Burns could have a damien berry type season

Burns didn’t play for a long time and looked rusty.

There weren’t many holes to run through last year so I won’t label him a bust yet.

He has size and speed. The issue with him is vision. I think he will get big runs in this offense. If his vision proves to be average, he will have over 500 yards this year.

I don’t think he will run up the backs of blockers as bad this season. He has the physical ability to churn out yardage. It remains to be seen if he has the eyes.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he blows away expectations. This is the longest he has benn consistently healthy. He may find a groove and do damage. Don’t right off a guy as big and fast as he is who can make decent one foot cuts in the open field.

Advertisement
Burns potential is based on 5 year old sparq score prior to a dozen injuries and 34 second highlight tape. Great kid, and i hope he stays healthy but i literally am not expecting anything from him. Even the EA Sports new NCAA rosters didn't include him on the squad lol.

He’s fast, physical, and super tough to tackle. If Lashlee can get him in space he’s gonna wear teams out. I’d like to see him maintain his balance a little better and finish behind his pads.

Advertisement
Here’s hoping Burns can get his this season. If he can get out in the open his one cut ability could serve him well. That, and he’s a massive load to try and bring down. There’s nothing saying he can’t throw up 200-300yds and like 4TD’s in Lashlee’s offense.

Advertisement
Back