Robert Burns could have a damien berry type season

Advertisement
if he even wants to play for...hasn't appeared to be a big deal for him for 4 seasons.

Trying to recall how Berry played; I think his last year was his best?
Regardless, I’m a big fan of Burns. Like Deejay Dallas said he’s a big back with speed.
In addition he’s a first class young person.
I hooe he is healthy and that he crushes it this year.

Advertisement
Berry showed up. Nobody expected him to. If burns stays healthy he's going to be an excellent back. People sleep on him due to injuries. They forget he was coveted. Time could be now young champion.
We have some of the funniest mods.

Advertisement
Burns potential is based on 5 year old sparq score prior to a dozen injuries and 34 second highlight tape. Great kid, and i hope he stays healthy but i literally am not expecting anything from him. Even the EA Sports new NCAA rosters didn't include him on the squad lol.

Advertisement
Lee Chambers took carries from no one and whenever we needed a guy to get it done it was Berry lol. Revisionist history.

Just going by the season beginning depth chart back then in comparison to now. I'm incredibly sorry to stir the pot and get you in argument mode.

Advertisement
I mentioned in another thread I will just be happy to see him come in in short yardage and goal line.
That kind of role is needed if he is as hard to bring down as advertised.

Advertisement
Back