Rob Knowles

Advertisement
It's kinda hard to read these last few beta *** posts glinting off all the white knight save a ho armor.
Knowles may be a decent guy, but he's a terrible football player and should not see the field this year.
I will continue to ask since they've yet to answer:

To those trashing this thread, what is your honest assessment of Robert Knowles as a player ?

It's kinda hard to read these last few beta *** posts glinting off all the white knight save a ho armor.
Knowles may be a decent guy, but he's a terrible football player and should not see the field this year.

The real betas are the pussies trashing a player and piling on a player just because. Pussies like you.

Nothing wrong with a football discussion of his shortcomings. This ain't that. This is a few bltchy gossiping females dishing like menstruating chicks.

What the fūck is your point, tough guy?

Nobody is white knighting him. I’m not delusional about what his football abilities are.

Advertisement
I will continue to ask since they've yet to answer:

To those trashing this thread, what is your honest assessment of Robert Knowles as a player ?

If you think this thread, or the 537382 identical ones before it, has just been about the "fans" honest assessment of Robert Knowles as a player, then you may have trouble with reading comprehension.

Who in here has claimed him a great player or anything resembling one? No one? Then what's the point of that question? To get more people to criticize 1 of our players so you feel some sort of validation?

You want to **** on someone, how about the coach that offered him?

If you think this thread, or the 537382 identical ones before it, has just been about the "fans" honest assessment of Robert Knowles as a player, then you may have trouble with reading comprehension.

Who in here has claimed him a great player or anything resembling one? No one? Then what's the point of that question? To get more people to criticize 1 of our players so you feel some sort of validation?

You want to **** on someone, how about the coach that offered him?
Where are the identical threads w Robert Knowles as the topic? The thread was started in reaction to a news article in which he was mentioned.

Are they like the trillion threads about Rosier or Perry sucking? I dont remember anyone caping for them so hard in those threads.

Knowles has no business playing for Miami. He is a defensive liability. These are not ad hominem attacks. He should've been encouraged to transfer after graduation. To say so is not ****ting on him, either. If you think the thread is repetitive, fair enough, but so are posts saying "this thread is repetitive". You couldve simply scrolled past it.

I agree about the coach who offered him btw, as well as Banda who continues to give him reps.

What kind of player was he a thousand comments ago in your opinion ?

One that will likely play very little season due to increased depth and talent at his position. Certainly not one I see the need to personally insult or mock. This is occurring because better players will emerge, not because he’s not trying to be the best he he can be.

That’s the part the idiot bashers on this site don’t care about or are too stupid to understand.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One that will likely play very little season due to increased depth and talent at his position. Certainly not one I see the need to personally insult or mock, because this is occurring because better players will emerge, not because he’s not trying to be the best he he can be.

That’s the part the idiot bashers on this site don’t care about or are too stupid to understand.
Saying a guy is no good at football is not personally insulting him or mocking him. It's not bashing him to say bad things happen when he's on the field.

It is a fact.

And with Banda as his position coach, I guarantee he sees significant reps early on in the season. He will play.

I rewatched the FSU game yesterday just cause.

I’m on record as saying maybe he can be a STer for us but god **** he had a rough day against FSU. DJ Matthews had a handful of big returns and Knowles was usually one of the first ones to miss and not even slow him down.

Advertisement
Saying a guy is no good at football is not personally insulting him or mocking him. It's not bashing him to say bad things happen when he's on the field.

It is a fact.

And with Banda as his position coach, I guarantee he sees significant reps early on in the season. He will play.

As long as manny is here Twitter fingers Panda is portal proof

Advertisement

It is a fact.

Yeah the Special Olympics type comments were purely constructive criticisms.

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling that a 5th year senior with tons of experience is gonna have a consistent presence on the field.

Lol what presence does he bring? He’s a 5th year SR that absolutely should not be playing here no matter what the situation is... his playing time diminished as the year went on so hopefully he just vanishes into thin air after spring.. he’d be a bottom half Safety in FCS. And that’s not a joke..

Advertisement
Back