Rob Knowles

Advertisement
Advertisement
I owe AJ Highsmith an apology. I swore I would never see a worse player at Miami getting significant time. AJ was a good dude though.

Highsmith was an AA relative to Mike Williams, and at least as good if not better than Vaughn Telemaque. Kind of crazy we’ve had so many weak DBs when our backyard produces so much top talent.

Agree with Geta that Knowles is a good kid who brings commitment and maturity to a young DB room. He’s not going to get meaningful minutes. But he contributes in a lot of other ways to team success. He’s also a good ST player, where we need all the help we can get.

Advertisement
Hey there Rob. Nice to see you posting here, but you have no business being on a football field.
Shockers! there are fans of the canes that will support and want improvement in our players...but talking **** about them is not the way to go. Keep being a douche though.

I f-ing HATE threads like this. The kid is a Cane. Why create something specifically to bash him when we all know through competition and depth his PT has and will continue to diminish.

Losers, every **** one of you who go out of your way just to say the **** you do about this kid, especially if he's busting his *** out there trying to be the best he can possibly be.

Go get a life.
Every one doesn’t deserve a trophy bruh. Just because he wears a cane uniform doesn’t give him a pass for being ****. He needs that jersey snatched off.

I will once again respectfully and reasonably ask every single one of those tearing down threads like this: What is your assessment of Knowles as a player ? Is he good or bad?

Why can’t he transfer somewhere period! It’s time for Manny to cut the fat and move forward towards more productive players.

Advertisement
Check y’all boy highlight film out

Expecting to hear how much Robert knowles “improved” and I’m not having none of it this spring beyond special teams. You hear that Banda? Lol... The 4 safeties that need to be in contention to play this year are Hall, bolden, Carter and smith imo

Expecting to hear how much Robert knowles “improved” and I’m not having none of it this spring beyond special teams. You hear that Banda? Lol... The 4 safeties than need to be in contention to play this year are Hall, bolden, Carter and smith imo
lol his whole highlight tape was him making tackles after like 15+ yard gains. Made zero game changing plays, just some tackles after huge gains.

Advertisement

Expecting to hear how much Robert knowles “improved” and I’m not having none of it this spring beyond special teams. You hear that Banda? Lol... The 4 safeties that need to be in contention to play this year are Hall, bolden, Carter and smith imo

Advertisement
Back