Rob Knowles

I f-ing HATE threads like this. The kid is a Cane. Why create something specifically to bash him when we all know through competition and depth his PT has and will continue to diminish.

Losers, every **** one of you who go out of your way just to say the **** you do about this kid, especially if he's busting his *** out there trying to be the best he can possibly be.

Go get a life.

Preach.

Bunch of ***** *** m'fers on this board that are always trying to tear down someone so they can feel better about their ****** *** life.

I get saying someone is a liability, isn't getting it done, and who do we have to replace someone. The rest of the stuff is just over the top and downright disrespectful to whomever is the topic at hand.

Advertisement
Not going to lie he did have some solid hits on that film but I just Didn’t remember that happening
U see how he doesnt jump off the tape? No closing speed, u might as well put a Temple logo on the helmet because its no difference.

I f-ing HATE threads like this. The kid is a Cane. Why create something specifically to bash him when we all know through competition and depth his PT has and will continue to diminish.

Losers, every **** one of you who go out of your way just to say the **** you do about this kid, especially if he's busting his *** out there trying to be the best he can possibly be.

Go get a life.
Best post in this entire thread, hands down.

Advertisement
You can easily weed out the young immature cane posers by the ones who constantly come into threads to add nothing more than negative bashing of one of our own. Makes no sense to do anything of the sort as long as the kid is a cane to the core and gives his all for this team when given the opportunity. I'll admit he is no ST26 but some of you analvoids speak of him like he's a nole. Have some heart and respect.

Advertisement
+1. The kid has made mistakes playing. Maybe he turns it around this year. Who knows? But give him the chance the prove it in his last year.
I think it's fine to have the opinion that he isnt good and even to hope he doesn't get much PT, what I take issue with is starting a thread on here for the sole purpose of personally ripping him. That's garbage.

You can easily weed out the young immature cane posers by the ones who constantly come into threads to add nothing more than negative bashing of one of our own. Makes no sense to do anything of the sort as long as the kid is a cane to the core and gives his all for this team when given the opportunity. I'll admit he is no ST26 but some of you analvoids speak of him like he's a nole. Have some heart and respect.

the same ones that ***** and moan when others disrespect UM. i get it if knowles did something off the field that embarrasses the school, but he didnt. hes just trying his best in the situations hes placed in. he isnt good, but leave it at that.

it isnt all young guys in here ripping him.

Advertisement
This is the little pussies thread.

I’m not going to say the guy is a great football player. He might not even be serviceable. And who knows what his role will be this year.

It’s fair to criticize his play, in context, but that’s not what this female bltchfest is about.

He’s a cane, and it takes a special kind of bottom bltch anonymous pūssy to start a thread just to trash a player for no other reason than to pile on.

But do go on, you anonymous, obese never-played-a-down-in-your-lives faqqoty cūnts.

Only miserable cūnt failures in their own lives revel in this shltfest. That’s why you do it. Because YOU suck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the little pussies thread.

I’m not going to say the guy is a great football player. He might not even be serviceable. And who knows what his role will be this year.

It’s fair to criticize his play, in context, but that’s not what this female bltchfest is about.

He’s a cane, and it takes a special kind of bottom bltch anonymous pūssy to start a thread just to trash a player for no other reason than to pile on.

But do go on, you anonymous, obese never-played-a-down-in-your-lives faqqoty cūnts.

Only miserably cūnt failures in their own lives revel in this shltfest. That’s why you do it. Because YOU suck.

I could not have said it better than that. You are correct. It is attention seeking, wanna be cool but can't, behavior at its finest. Bushy, crust filled odiferous Vaginal discharge.

Glad to see some posters in here defending 1 of our own. As others have said, it’s 1 thing to critique his play but just coming on here to bash and talk **** about him in the offseason is ridiculous and shows a lack of maturity in our fan base.

This kid has clearly done everything right off the field, plus he has to be mentally tough to deal with all the hate from “fans” and not bail out and transfer. He’s gonna leave with a degree from the U which is more then a lot of you sad sacks can say.

I hope, if given the chance, he makes some big plays this year. His play actually improved as last season went on and he deserves it. He will likely be our 4th safety. You can do a lot worse then a 5th year experienced senior as your 4th safety.

Either way this **** needs to stop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back