Rob Knowles

Advertisement
Guarantee he is the 4th safety and special teams guy. Any experience he can give is positive.
If I may add on the positivity. We don't know what kind of an affect he has on the younger players. Coaches always talk well about him in spring and during workouts. That tells me the kid comes to work. Sometimes that sort of stuff is contagious. With that being said, he shouldn't be on the field if they're better options.

Advertisement
Lol there’s only so much positive you can give off to younger guys when you suck at what you do on the football field...

Advertisement
Guarantee he is the 4th safety and special teams guy. Any experience he can give is positive.
Id like to bet you on that, I bet he will be in the two deep, if not start. People act like Richt had control of who Manny played on defense. Manny likes him he will play and get lots of playing time

Advertisement

Id like to bet you on that, I bet he will be in the two deep, if not start. People act like Richt had control of who Manny played on defense. Manny likes him he will play and get lots of playing time

Even for you, this is dumb.

After the FSU game this year Knowles didnt see the field on defense. So he was already behind Hall and Carter. Now add Bolden.

This isnt the Golden regime. Diaz has always started the best guys. His issue has been rotating in too many backups, but he stopped doing that the 2nd half of last year

sorry Nolevern.

Advertisement
It's matt drills. Lets see what happens when they actually have to practice. A lot of players who do well in off season workouts get favored by coaches, until their jobs are on the line.
Yall seem to forget ephraim spent last season hyping up Knowles then too. He tried to play him but he kept blowin wreck then too.

Yall seem to forget ephraim spent last season hyping up Knowles then too. He tried to play him but he kept blowin wreck then too.

We all saw the games.

Since he didnt play after the FSU debacle this past season, I'm hoping they've learned their lesson.

Advertisement
Back