Rob Knowles

Advertisement
staff has to do a better job this year of creating real game scenarios in camp to determine who can play and who cant, way to many JAGS rolled out against LSU based on bs off season crap and way too much substituting in a huge game that waas gonna be followed by 3 layups

I promise the depth chart won’t be decided by mat drills , calm down. Dude wasn’t on the field much at all the second part of the season.

Coach Blake will get a front row seat of Bay in practice and scrimmages.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s not even spring yet. He’s not in the rotation. He’s being a champion at mat drills. Yaaay! We’ll see who’s in the rotation six months from now.

I mean basically. I wouldn't read too much into this re: actual playing time in 2019. That said, I would LOVE it if he actually produced on the field this year because I love stories like that (locker room leaders who've just been bad on the field early and then explode their senior year.) .

At this point I wont' bash the guy anymore. I will bash the coaching staff if he's on the field and we're not up by at least 30.

Must be ****** strength. I have honestly never seen a bigger imbecile try and play football. Put him at safety, he will allow a TD pass or run if the play swings his way. Put him in punt coverage, dude will literally watch, at a standstill, the punt returner blow by him. Put him on punt return duty, and he watches our punt returner blow by him without finding a soul to block. He looks like a freakin tard out there constantly rollin his head counterclockwise while flailing his arms spasmodically and moaning gibberish out loud.
I owe AJ Highsmith an apology. I swore I would never see a worse player at Miami getting significant time. AJ was a good dude though.

Advertisement
goof? What're you some 70 year old crotchety whippersnapper sitting behind his computer trying to hold back your shaky Parkinson's as you type a reply? Who says "goof" anymore?
Mickey Mouse says Goof. (I have a 4 yr. old)

goof? What're you some 70 year old crotchety whippersnapper sitting behind his computer trying to hold back your shaky Parkinson's as you type a reply? Who says "goof" anymore?

My dad has Parkinson’s you insufferable jerk off.

Go **** yourself.

Couple years back people around here said the same thing about a senior to be player like Knowles.can't remember the kids name .coach Diaz did say every position is open and everybody has an equal chance .players are getting a chance to start over again.why don't the fans do the same.

Advertisement
Couple years back people around here said the same thing about a senior to be player like Knowles.can't remember the kids name .coach Diaz did say every position is open and everybody has an equal chance .players are getting a chance to start over again.why don't the fans do the same.
Improvement happens and disparaging comments will stop. I hope it happens, as others stated, pretty large sample size makes that seem unlikely.

Killing it in mat drills according to Banda.

Baker is impressed.

He's gonna give up a td against UF, isn't he ?

a TD in coverage, a PR will get called back bc he held and he'll totally whiff on the KOR team and get out returner murdered.

Banda is str8 BOO BOO...needs to GTFOOH

Advertisement
He may start the spring as a 1st teamer based on Matt Drills.

Anything is possible. Then he’ll get passed faster than the fat kids in the fitness runs.

You already know the coaches use praise during this time of the year to keep people motivated and focused on their conditioning and strength drills.

But like @ghost2 said, if by some miracle the lights turn on and he becomes an actual reliable safety, then it will be one of the better Miami comeback stories in the last four years.

I’m not counting on it though.

Maybe he finally puts it together his Sr Year. He was a late bloomer in HS too

Pulling for the kid, but he did look awful last year

Advertisement
Back