Rob Knowles

Yo
Nah I’m respectful. No need to put him down personally but on a message board it’s my opinion that a blind and deaf dog has a better chance of making a play on the football field than Knowles could ever dream of.
you’re ruthless man😂 straight heartless

Advertisement
Having Robert Knowles a 5th year sr as your 4th rotaion safety aint that bad imo.

Any progress this year from his will be good.
The fact that he is in the rotation makes me wonder if the younger guys just arent really that good

Advertisement
I f-ing HATE threads like this. The kid is a Cane. Why create something specifically to bash him when we all know through competition and depth his PT has and will continue to diminish.

Losers, every **** one of you who go out of your way just to say the **** you do about this kid, especially if he's busting his *** out there trying to be the best he can possibly be.

Go get a life.

Last edited:
They always talk up JAGs in the off season. Knowles has the physical talent to play however he gets lost in closet n leaves receivers running wide open. It has happened every single time he has played. No instinct, awareness, n sometimes he looks like he has 0 knowledge of the play book.

Exactly. Just wait until Baker sees him on the practice field. These feelings will quickly fall away.

Advertisement
They always talk up JAGs in the off season. Knowles has the physical talent to play however he gets lost in closet n leaves receivers running wide open. It has happened every single time he has played. No instinct, awareness, n sometimes he looks like he has 0 knowledge of the play book.
correct, he a great physical athlete, but very poor football IQ

Advertisement
There are two things in this world I can’t stand.

People intolerant of our own UM players...

And Robert Knowles.

- Michael Cain “Goldmember”

Advertisement
Don't blame the kid, he's just enjoying college and getting an education. Blame the coaches for trying to create a "Rudy" type story for the kid. It's not like south FL isn't crawling with ATHs better than Knowles. This isn't pop warner. There is nothing wrong with saying a young man in his 20s is terrible at something.

MAT DRILLSSSSS!!!??????
Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

Advertisement
Back