Rivers out for season

If they go on a 8 game streak and get to 9 wins it could save him. Is that’s possible? I doubt it. As of now everyone including players know he’s done.
What should we expect from both QB’s? Which one will run the Lashlee offense better? I am putting you on the spot on this one so I get it if you are vague. Or, just choose not to answer.

Advertisement
He aint getting drafted as a QB at this point. Maybe as an athlete at the bottom of the 5th but more likely a UFA.
I mean that’s not why I’m saying what I said. He just doesn’t need the money. He has other business ventures ahead of him and could be a coach in Texas the same day he hangs it up, his name holds weight he’ll be fine

Last edited:
What should we expect from both QB’s? Which one will run the Lashlee offense better? I am putting you on the spot on this one so I get it if you are vague. Or, just choose not to answer.
Tvd is the safer bet but Garcia has the “ it factor “. His potential is higher. He’ll take more chances , make more plays and likely f up more. I like both but if my *** was on the line I hand it to Garcia.

I’m sure TVD starts and both will gets reps then eventually choose the guy who’s playing better.

Advertisement
Tvd is the safer bet but Garcia has the “ it factor “. His potential is higher. He’ll take more chances , make more plays and likely f up more. I like both but if my *** was on the line I hand it to Garcia.

I’m sure TVD starts and both will gets reps then eventually choose the guy who’s playing better.
My main focus will be on Pope reps in the secondary. The QB battle bores me…

Sarcasm button pushed boys.

I am curious to see if the offense is different with these two. The King Perry thing in the bowl game has me intrigued. Was it because Perry was a better fit or was it one of those days where Perry was unconscious and could not make a mistake.

My main focus will be on Pope reps in the secondary. The QB battle bores me…

Sarcasm button pushed boys.

I am curious to see if the offense is different with these two. The King Perry thing in the bowl game has me intrigued. Was it because Perry was a better fit or was it one of those days where Perry was unconscious and could not make a mistake.
If pope isn’t starting over Stevenson by the second quarter I’ll be shocked

I think King would make more money coming back with NIL than if he were to go to the NFL. He would likely be an undrafted free agent and I don’t think he has the athleticism or skill to be anything more than a practice squad guy. What’s that pay? The financial potential of being the starter here would be better imo.

Advertisement

I'm interested to see TVD in the run game. King is not healthy, period. He obviously isn't now, but he hasn't been I don't think all year. He looks very apprehensive when he runs, almost uncomfortable. IMO his health is severely impacting the way he's playing. His accuracy is MUCH better this year, which comes from standing in one spot and throwing a football (yanno, the only think he could do for 5-6 months). But he looks rusty as **** overall, and he doesn't look like nearly the player he's been his entire career, aside from the really outstanding ball placement. So I'm really interested to see TVD running the zone read game, and I guarantee you Lashlee has some QB power stuff in for him as well which he's not running with King. TVD is a BIG boy. Every bit of a legit 6'4 and I'll bet you he's pushing 230 right now. He is also most certainly not a statue. He doesn't have King's straight line speed (I'll bet TVD can get into the high 4.7's, though), but he can move. He had a confirmed 4.28 shuttle time in High School. For reference, Deejay Dallas is being paid to play football professionally right now in Seattle, and he posted 4.32. I think TVD can possibly unlock some of the QB run stuff in Lashlee's offense that King simply can't right now.

some of ya'll still dont get it....still getting the slurp vibe in here bigtime.
our frosh QBs will get murdered....MURDERED. TVD alone will have everyone in here screaming for Jake...just wait.
too many posts in here about winning the coastal or 8-4 season. CC will give us a rough time and the ACC will obliterate us.
this is a 6 win CEILING team and that's IF they don't just throw in the towel.

Even this quote from Manny annoys me

He had surgery and is out for the year and Manny says he’s “really doubtful” for Saturday

For those clamoring for King to come back in 2022 if in fact he’s done, well, it’s time to move on. Canes have two young QB’s that we as fans should want to see who’s legit. A game changer. That’s what this season has become.

And let’s beat FSU!

Advertisement
All's I's know's is that whoever the worst is between Garcia and TVD will start. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Advertisement
some of ya'll still dont get it....still getting the slurp vibe in here bigtime.
our frosh QBs will get murdered....MURDERED. TVD alone will have everyone in here screaming for Jake...just wait.
too many posts in here about winning the coastal or 8-4 season. CC will give us a rough time and the ACC will obliterate us.
this is a 6 win CEILING team and that's IF they don't just throw in the towel.

I think both of those guys are prolly better throwers of the football and natural QB's than King. Behind this offensive line though? Yeesh. This season could get very very ugly.

I’m captain sarcastic friend but this was meh use of it. Let’s try and get better.

That being said i haven’t seen you around lately and that thread was deleted. So I figured you didn’t see it.
10 Hail Mary's. I'll strive to be better.

Advertisement
Back