Rivals says Jacolby George commits.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Enters thread: Stubblefield is killing it on the trail. Dodges insults and multiple objects thrown. You didn’t let me finish I was going to say if he was back at Air Force.

So lets me get this straight if a kid becomes a 4 star later on in the process he will not decommit because he was a 0-3 star before?
No, this is how it works. We offer the kid now and he commits, we have a full year head start compared to the rest of the schools in terms of evaluation and building a relationship. If he pans out and becomes a 4 star, the chances of him decommitting is slim because he’s established a relationship with Miami ever since his offers were none to many, if he really pans out and shows any elite traits, then he’s considered a diamond in the rough. Example: Jahfari Harvey. If this kid doesn’t exceed expectations on his evaluation, then he can easily be dropped, compare that to 5 star recruits like Harris or Williams who have every school in the Nation after them, and every big bag school in the Nation pressuring them. Harris reclassification to 2020 is a further proof of that. This recruit can also be seen as a backup plan in case we strike out on receivers late in the game.

Advertisement
Temple???? You think a P6 team recruits like this? These guys think they are back in the MAC.

Seen it a million times. Staff takes an early commit that the board thinks isn’t worthy. Then kid blows up with offers and suddenly the board is melting down over how we are struggling to keep the kid committed.

Maybe you should just relax.

Advertisement
Seen it a million times. Staff takes an early commit that the board thinks isn’t worthy. Then kid blows up with offers and suddenly the board is melting down over how we are struggling to keep the kid committed.

Maybe you should just relax.

Ya I remember all the unranked stud WRs stubbs discovered at Air Force that started jumping ship to Bama.

Advertisement
Lance doesn’t but testing and data does, care to debate with him on the issue? That’s his stance

Don't understand why message boards melt down over a recruit that the coaches saw and we see a third hand rating and take it over a UM coach that just saw the guy work against other good players. If he consistently got open against Williams and Williams should the coaches say, "must be something wrong - Rivals doesn't have him rated high"?

Is it any secret why our last two receivers was highly ranked 4 stars and recruited by the likes of sabam in Ahmmon Richards and Jeff Thomas. So it kills me to see people say who cares lmao

Advertisement
Back