Rivals Predictions

Coley has everyone guessing, but he is doing it in the opposite fashion of Bryant.

The only guys I have seen that are even taking a step up from closing their eyes and pointing are Pete and Cash. I would never even want to know who your sources are because they are obviously gold.

Advertisement
Coley has everyone guessing, but he is doing it in the opposite fashion of Bryant.

The only guys I have seen that are even taking a step up from closing their eyes and pointing are Pete and Cash. I would never even want to know who your sources are because they are obviously gold.

The Coley thing is odd...you got the FSU guys very confident, you got the UM coaches very confident. My concern is he's tellin everyone what they want to hear. The tie breakers for me that has me leaning homerishly to UM, besides being pretty certain he's told coaches he's coming, is Bennett, and hometown....

Out of all these paid sites, the best has to be ITU. They called Tracy Howard two days before the announcement I believe.

Advertisement
The only thing that bothers me is Farrell having Grace to UL. Farrell is usually pretty good with UM predictions..

I agree the only one I listen to is Farrell last year he was spot on. I don't like him having Grace and Coley going somewhere else. The others are probably clueless but he is on that is pretty goo IMO. We will see. Less than a week left. I just don't see Grace leaving his boys Malcolm and Tracy. Coley thing I have no clue on

and the standard response from our fans:

the predictions of those recruits going to Miami are well-reasoned and based on good information. The few predictions of the kids going to other schools are unfounded anti-UM biased speculation.

See posts 5 and 7 in this thread for reasons you may be considered a pretentious douche.

And that page is worthless. Wy would you ask regional guys to offer predictions for kids from all over?

Advertisement
I wish I had time to track all the predictions so we can all know who to laugh at after signing day (including ourselves) and see everyone's responses.

the predictions of those recruits going to Miami are well-reasoned and based on good information. The few predictions of the kids going to other schools are unfounded anti-UM biased speculation.

See posts 5 and 7 in this thread for reasons you may be considered a pretentious douche.

And that page is worthless. Wy would you ask regional guys to offer predictions for kids from all over?

Agree with your post and love the Pancho and Lefty lyric...

Advertisement

Truth.

Out of all these paid sites, the best has to be ITU. They called Tracy Howard two days before the announcement I believe.

They also ran an article saying Byron Moore committed to the Canes and also did one with Nate Taylor committing.

Nate Adelson is the only good thing about ITU.

Advertisement

Maybe but I for one just go w/ what Pete says

What are you like the bastion of reason and logic? You want a medal for your lack of bias?

no, to both questions.

it would just be more interesting if the prediction posts did not invariably turn into a circle jerk, where everyone throws out bull**** statements as gospel -- that any prediction we aren't happy about is because the source of the report is biased or pulling the prediction out of his ***.

All that said, there are a lot of good posters on here that provide interesting and useful info, recruiting and otherwise. But it sometimes gets old sifting through the crap to find it.

What are you like the bastion of reason and logic? You want a medal for your lack of bias?

no, to both questions.

it would just be more interesting if the prediction posts did not invariably turn into a circle jerk, where everyone throws out bull**** statements as gospel -- that any prediction we aren't happy about is because the source of the report is biased or pulling the prediction out of his ***.

All that said, there are a lot of good posters on here that provide interesting and useful info, recruiting and otherwise. But it sometimes gets old sifting through the crap to find it.

It's a message board. There are homers here. That's a disclaimer for you just in case you didn't know. The ignore button is your friend.

No need to be the traffic cop and do it with sarcasm attached.

Advertisement
Back