Rivals Predictions

BeastMode

Junior
Sorry I don't know how to link from my phone so I'll summarize. All of them picked Thomas to Miami. All of them but one picked Collins to Miami. All of them picked Kirkland to Miami and the other was Ark. All but one of them had Coley going to USF or FSU and one had Miami. That one really surprised me from what I have read everywhere on his situation. Last they had Grace split between Lou and Miami which once again was kinda surprising. I didn't see Bostwick or Keef on the list. I could have just overlooked.

Advertisement
and the standard response from our fans:

the predictions of those recruits going to Miami are well-reasoned and based on good information. The few predictions of the kids going to other schools are unfounded anti-UM biased speculation.

Advertisement
Lol @ them picking Grace to Louisville 5-3. Also, the guys picking Jordan Cunningham to Miami without a committable offer.

Interesting that most of them picked Altee Tenpenny to Arkansas. I didn't know they were in such good shape for him.

the predictions of those recruits going to Miami are well-reasoned and based on good information. The few predictions of the kids going to other schools are unfounded anti-UM biased speculation.

Yep

Advertisement
Lulz at jermaine grace to Louisville and Kirk and coley to USf...actually...lol at the coley predictions period

What are you like the bastion of reason and logic? You want a medal for your lack of bias?

THAT ****RINGTON ***** HAD A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON A FEW PLAYERS

COLLINS AND KIRKLAND WERE 2 OF THEM AND THEN THE ONLY ONE TO PICK COLEY TO USF

Advertisement
Advertisement

You Mad bro?

Making bold predictions keeps people interested and promotes traffic. Half those picks are nothing more than that

Finally...someone understands how predictions work.....Great job

Lulz at jermaine grace to Louisville and Kirk and coley to USf...actually...lol at the coley predictions period

Thats purely a momentum pick...a lot of these national guys just go Off what they perceive to be the trendy team. Louisville beats up on UF, they are the trendy team... Recruits "must" love them blah blah.

Advertisement
Back