Rique (is poised and here's a video to show it)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well i know he wanted to be a “true corner” but with the nfl departures they had he was primed to fill that role imo hopefully it works out here

why leave when you were going into the season as a starter with webb gone?

Well i know he wanted to be a “true corner” but with the nfl departures they had he was primed to fill that role imo hopefully it works out here
If you’re lied to - or mistreated for a couple of years - maybe you don’t want to continue to work for and help those people you feel had been doing you wrong when you have a chance to join your friends in your hometown with a different environment???

It’s not that complicated. I don’t get what’s so bewildering to UGA fans here. It’s easy to relate to if you’ve ever worked for an ******* company and a different company with a healthier environment offers you the job you want, where you want - you’re gone and the ******** can go **** themselves.

Advertisement
If you’re lied to - or mistreated for a couple of years - maybe you don’t want to continue to work for and help those people you feel had been doing you wrong when you have a chance to join your friends in your hometown with a different environment???

It’s not that complicated. I don’t get what’s so bewildering to UGA fans here. It’s easy to relate to if you’ve ever worked for an ******* company and a different company with a healthier environment offers you the job you want, where you want - you’re gone and the ******** can go **** themselves.
UGA fans lmao i caught that, trolls gone troll.

I doubt Rique runs a 4.3

When it's all said & done, they both will test very similarly. Peterson put up that time after training for the combine. Rique has already been timed at running in the 4.4's, so it's not out of the realm of possibility to think he can clock a faster time. In addition, I think he can put up those numbers staying in the 210-215 pound range, hence why the comp to Patrick Peterson physically makes the most sense.

UGA fans lmao i caught that, trolls gone troll.
It seems like a number of fans of some of the SEC “Blue Bloods” (gaytor, UGA), who aren’t rolling in championships, and whose boards I’ve read, just can’t fathom how any kid who they want could ever choose Miami over them. The cult worshipping arrogance off of the sweat of Bama’s balls is something else.

Advertisement
It seems like a number of fans of some of the SEC “Blue Bloods” (gaytor, UGA), who aren’t rolling in championships, and whose boards I’ve read, just can’t fathom how any kid who they want could ever choose Miami over them. The cult worshipping arrogance off of the sweat of Bama’s balls is something else.

Brother, we have "Canes fans" that say there is no reason for a recruit to pick Miami over a SEC blueblood and think of Saban's ball sweat as holy water.

Advertisement
Was trying to find some highlights of Tyrique from the past years and I found this breakdown. Good breakdown even tho it’s from a UGA fan lol.

Tyrique is definitely on the bigger side for a CB. I do think he has plus athleticism which should help and the man to man scheme is friendly for him.

Amazing

Advertisement
Back