Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,873
RIP to a legend. 85 Bears.
Oh and btw, **** the Lions, Packers, and Eagles for good measure.
Standing in the paint with @Rellyrell
Dan CampbellIf you were in a lab and wanted to create a football coach, you'd create Mike Ditka.
Are there any NFL coaches left who have an actual personality?
You are really bad at taking **** talk. I’m from Detroit, *****Fuh Q mutha****a. Why you tossing the Lions under the bus like that? Douchbag comment.
So am I muthafcka.You are really bad at taking **** talk. I’m from Detroit, *****
You are really bad at taking **** talk. I’m from Detroit, *****
Jesus man, I’m having a fun row with things, it’s just regional rivalries… in the nfl, none of it matters. We supposed to be Canes together then you come at me personally. For what? Lay off the sauce tonight if this is the playSo am I muthafcka.
Celebrate Coach Ditka. Don't throw poo at the Lions.
I eat female ***, so both. It’s whatever you likeDid you mean "talking" **** talk or "taking" **** talk? I'm better at one than the other, but I'm decent at both.
I'm a lot of things....***** isn't one of them, although you are what you eat.
Yes, if anyone is beyond reproach about arguing it’s you playboy.Alright if there's any arguing in this thread, I'm going to cut your nads off. Go ***** to each other in another thread.