RIP Mike Ditka

If you were in a lab and wanted to create a football coach, you'd create Mike Ditka.
Are there any NFL coaches left who have an actual personality?
 
Ari Meirov chose to be a fu*k knuckle and posted the trade to get Ricky Williams. Have some respect dikweed and talk about how he coached one of the greatest teams ever.
 
The iconic mid 80s sweater

I have a Dolphins sweater that Mitchell & Ness released a few years ago in the same style.
 
Don’t have many memories with him as Saints coach other than it being just wrong. But I was still in Miami when I watched him lead the Saints to a victory over the Bears on Sunday night football. Ditka loved Randal Thrill Hill (and was hugging him) that night as he caught a 80 yard touchdown that basically won the game. Ditka wanted his revenge on the McCaskey’s that night.
 
screen media films GIF

RIP
 
So am I muthafcka.
Celebrate Coach Ditka. Don't throw poo at the Lions.
Jesus man, I’m having a fun row with things, it’s just regional rivalries… in the nfl, none of it matters. We supposed to be Canes together then you come at me personally. For what? Lay off the sauce tonight if this is the play
 
Back
Top