Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,873
Let me find another thread on here then we will start yelling at each other.Yes, if anyone is beyond reproach about arguing it’s you playboy.
Let me find another thread on here then we will start yelling at each other.Yes, if anyone is beyond reproach about arguing it’s you playboy.
Jesus man, I’m having a fun row with things, it’s just regional rivalries… in the nfl, none of it matters. We supposed to be Canes together then you come at me personally. For what? Lay off the sauce tonight if this is the play
I can't believe I have to tell two people to stop arguing. What has this world come to?Ok, I'm sorry....but only cuz @Shooter McGavin threatened to cut off my nads. And I know he has large machines capable of removing large objects. The "we supposed to be Canes together" part got to me. Now I need a good cry and a confession with a clergy person.
I'm working tonight so no need to worry about thitting the sauce.
I can't believe I have to tell two people to stop arguing. What has this world come to?
Apology to you as well. I kinda wanna argue with @Shooter McGavin now but alasOk, I'm sorry....but only cuz @Shooter McGavin threatened to cut off my nads. And I know he has large machines capable of removing large objects. The "we supposed to be Canes together" part got to me. Now I need a good cry and a confession with a clergy person.
I'm working tonight so no need to worry about thitting the sauce.
Apology to you as well. I kinda wanna argue with @Shooter McGavin now but alas
You know where to find meApology to you as well. I kinda wanna argue with @Shooter McGavin now but alas
If by "argue" you mean "have a beer", it's Friday, he'll join you.Apology to you as well. I kinda wanna argue with @Shooter McGavin now but alas
Did someone say beer?If by "argue" you mean "have a beer", it's Friday, he'll join you.
Yes, I'd love one.Did someone say beer?
Alright I'll get this round. You gotta get next one tho, I'm not a frickin ATM.Yes, I'd love one.
He was a bad dude in a very good way.RIP to a legend. 85 Bears.