Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
EPPAwW5UUAAjgua.jpg

Advertisement
Kinda pathetic that attention whores themselves that feel compelled to immediately jump on whatever platform they can to remind everyone of the rape accusation pretend like their efforts are to prevent the whitewashing of history instead of just personal career motivations.

Christine Brennan was always a hack and will die a hack and may people not wait until her body is cold before they commence a character assassination upon her. And I say this as a guy that wasn't even a Kobe fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this fūcking shlt for real?

They bring that shlt up now.

I’m the last person to cape for a sexual assault, but that is not what happened, so fūcking miss me with the bringing up some sloot that had second thoughts and wanted to get paid. Nothing like this ever happened before or after the supposed incident. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Bringing this horseshlt up today is totally uncalled for, especially when his family and close friends are just digesting this horrible news.
Man does this Ring a Bell...Same type of Horsesh*t they did to SeanTay (namely Wilbon...Kornheiser...and Mark May)...F each and every one of them...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back