Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
Is this fūcking shlt for real?

They bring that shlt up now.

I’m the last person to cape for a sexual assault, but that is not what happened, so fūcking miss me with the bringing up some sloot that had second thoughts and wanted to get paid. Nothing like this ever happened before or after the supposed incident. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Bringing this horseshlt up today is totally uncalled for, especially when his family and close friends are just digesting this horrible news.

Funny how the media animal just bites whomever and whenever for clicks.

Soon after his death, of course they will bring up his complicated past with a "credible" rape accusations.

Where is the #metoo crowd now?

Wait until they seek "reaction" from the accuser on her doorstep later this evening.

Funny how the media animal just bites whomever and whenever for clicks.

Soon after his death, of course they will bring up his complicated past with a "credible" rape accusations.

Where is the #metoo crowd now?

Probably out supporting the tranny that beat the **** out of a woman in a cage fight other day lol

Advertisement
I don't know why this hurts as much as it does because I always hated the Lakers and was never a Kobe fan. But I respect the **** out of his greatness, which can't be denied. This is surreal. I think we're going to remember today like we remember when Princess Diana or Michael Jackson passed away. It was literally just last night I was reading a lengthy piece on ESPN.com about LeBron likely passing him on the scoring list yesterday and I remember, right in the middle of reading it, wondering why I cared as a non-Lakers fan. But it was about greatness so I found it compelling.

Very sad and very unbelievable this has happened.

Advertisement
Watching the press conference. There was 9 people on board. 8 passengers and the pilot

His Sikorsky was undoubtedly owned by a shell LLC (if not his lawyers were negligent).

Now watch the lawsuits...KB's estate, pilot's estate, company that last performed maintence.

I would never watch the Grammy's...but could be interesting tonight...

Anyone who gives him shout out...runs risk of "woke" crowd going pollo loco over his rape "victim".

What a tangled web we weave.

I don't really care for him but I know one thing, this day will go down in history as one of "those" days.

this will be all over the world within 24 hours.

Advertisement
If you have total means greater than $1mm (yes I know the limit is slightly higher) and you don't have an estate plan started tomorrow morning...

Let today's events be a tragic lesson...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back