Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
Not even newsworthy, that's how sad our society has become. Most Americans have no idea about where and what our soldiers are doing out there. Most excited they become is about a century old story in the theatres.

I'm not saying that sports figures aren't newsworthy, celebs in general, but the lack of coverage given to troops is beyond sad. People don't seem to care about that, just what's going on with the dumbass Kardashian's, Real Housewives, etc.

All death is tragic. Wish they would put news on our troops and maybe people would wake up by demanding they come home.

Point taken...but it isn't what we signed up for.

Our society (in my opinion) is when war fighters remain neutral to the facts. Is it legal, moral, and ethical as we understand UCMJ?

If so, then we (most) tune out the noise that [insert politician] is making. Most of us couldn't care less about the opinions of celebrities (especially misinformed beta douches who criticize).

I always took shallow pleasure that the few times I caught grief about my uniform/military service (one time in Starbucks comes to mind), I just thought to myself: 1) this beta illiberal liberal will never amount to the same as even our youngest war fighters; and 2) i legitimately felt sorry for beta douche's parents, but in particular, whomever their bf/gf was.

Speaks volumes about someone who finds value or attraction in someone like that. Like reall self loathing and contempt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Football is my first love. But anyone who's a sports fan recognized and appreciated the talent of Kobe Bryant.

The truly sad part of this enormous tragedy is Kobe really seemed to be enjoying being a husband, father, and mentor to many.

RIP Kobe and Gigi. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back