RIP Don Shula

Advertisement
Advertisement
The wife & I had the pleasure of flying 1st on British Airways to London several years ago with only 3 couples in the cabin- us, the Shulas and (Sen Bob) Grahams. Couldn't have been nicer travel companions. He was a gentleman & (I too am a lifelong Pats fan). May 1 of the greatest coaches of all time Rest in Peace.

The wife & I had the pleasure of flying 1st on British Airways to London several years ago with only 3 couples in the cabin- us, the Shulas and (Sen Bob) Grahams. Couldn't have been nicer travel companions. He was a gentleman & (I too am a lifelong Pats fan). May 1 of the greatest coaches of all time Rest in Peace.
If that's the wife in your avatar rubbing her **** on that fish, then I can see why The Don was so nice to you. The old guy was feeling some blood flow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The questions I'd have for both of them. I'd probably enjoy that as much as the destination.

Advertisement
The Greatest of All Time

1588610526927.png

1588610506283.png

Advertisement
Back